Would u consider yourself Dominant or Submissive in the bedroom

Started by Lexi, Jan 24, 2019, 12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexi

Me personally I like to be somewhat dominant and take control! It's fun taking the lead because I want to please the person I am with. Making a man satisfied makes me more happy and excited ! I could be somewhat submissive too if someone wanted me too. However I like to show off my skills and flexibility when I'm being dominant

Ember

I'm a switch so I can be both, I like either one depending on my partner lol

SixT9er

I consider myself neither. I'm very much about equality in the bedroom. Sometimes the Lady takes control other times I take the lead. No matter who leads the Lady is always in control
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Madison

I think variety is the spice of life so I think I could be either. I enjoy many positions....I love being on top but I also love missionary...and everything in between....so sometimes I'm submissive, other times I like to take charge. In a BDSM setting, I think I would like to explore domination more than submission.

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ember

Quote from: Madison on Jan 27, 2019, 07:01 AM
In a BDSM setting, I think I would like to explore domination more than submission.

Both most definitely have their pros and cons, but in a professional setting I believe that Domination is more fun!