LPIN 2018 Awards Nomination Round is OPEN

Started by firefighter, Feb 01, 2019, 08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter

LPIN 2018 Awards Nomination Round Announcement

The LPIN 2018 Awards Nomination Round Opened 2/1/19 and Closes Midnight 2/28/19

Voters must be included on the Official Registered Voters List for LPIN 2018 Awards for their ballots to be counted.

LPIN Awards Registered Voters should check the List of Registered Voters who participated in LPIN 2018 Awards to make certain their handles appear on the voter participation topic within a few days.

NOTE: COY nominees must have been active in LPIN during 2018 and must not have previously won.

The list of "Nominees for 2018 Courtesan, Brothel & Rural Brothel of the Year Awards" will be posted at the conclusion of the Nomination Round.

Thank you,
LPIN Awards Committee
Firefighter, FumbleNutts, Highdrive, Little Richard, Mikey & MrTShirt
NRA Benefactor Member

Jagged

Here  R  the Dates  4  the Voting Awards..

b) The Nominating Round begins February 1, 2019 and ends midnight February 28, 2019 PST.

c) The Preliminary Voting Round begins March 4, 2019 and ends midnight March 31, 2019 PDT.

d) The Final Voting Round begins April 4, 2019 and ends midnight April 30, 2019 PDT.

Jagged

DONE   !  !

Got  my  nomination  in  4 the  2K18 LPINN Awards.

U  will  C  HER name on
     the  t list when it comes out from the Awards Commitee

((  per quote below... not  2  give HER ann edge ))

Qotue  from  the LPIN Award ss Comiitee

QuoteThe list of "Nominees for 2018 Courtesan, Brothel & Rural Brothel of the Year Awards"
will be posted at the conclusion of the Nomination Round, so no candidate will have an edge.

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Its not much of an edge the nominators usually nominate a lady they like and or have history with. Not every voter on the list is going to make it out before the voting is over, and even if they do they are not necessarily going to book a lady just because they know she is on the list. Respectfully FF you all are over thinking this one.

SixT9er

Quote from: Ironman on Feb 01, 2019, 05:14 PM
Its not much of an edge the nominators usually nominate a lady they like and or have history with. Not every voter on the list is going to make it out before the voting is over, and even if they do they are not necessarily going to book a lady just because they know she is on the list. Respectfully FF you all are over thinking this one.
Yes  it's not very well thought out IMO and hurts the Ladies as less will get the recognition they so richly deserve
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

I also will point out I have a decent Idea whom Cobia nominated. The voters list is public once the list of who is up for COY you already have a pretty good idea who nominated which girl. I just in my opinion think the powers that be were over thinking this one.

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Feb 01, 2019, 05:25 PM
I also will point out I have a decent Idea whom Cobia nominated. The voters list is public once the list of who is up for COY you already have a pretty good idea who nominated which girl. I just in my opinion think the powers that be were over thinking this one.

I bet you are wrong on who I nominated.  Face book me on your guess.  ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Bigfoot

I also will point out I have a decent Idea whom Cobia nominated.

Should we start a thread where we all guess who voted for who.  The most right guesses get's their own award at the banquet.  I know I would get Ironman's pick right.  ;)

Ironman

Quote from: Bigfoot on Feb 01, 2019, 06:25 PM
I also will point out I have a decent Idea whom Cobia nominated.

Should we start a thread where we all guess who voted for who.  The most right guesses get's their own award at the banquet.  I know I would get Ironman's pick right.  ;)

I haven't  made a nomination since 2013,  but that being said. There are 4 ladies eligible to  be nominated this year I have actually booked with.. Odds are someone will nominate at least one of the 4.  My guess is at least 2 of the 4 will be on the list for cosideratation. So I will be voting in March probably. But I haven't actually made a nomination since 2013. That being said yes once the names are released you probably will be able to figure out who I voted for unless none of that 4 get nominated. Check back in March when we know who is on the ballot.😎😎

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Feb 01, 2019, 05:35 PM

I bet you are wrong on who I nominated.  Face book me on your guess.  ;D

Naw I will wait see who is on it. Even if you didn't submit your current go to girl we know the girl  you did submit works at MR so i TD can still be figured out.

None of that changes the Fact that keeping the list secret is lame. The only round they have an advantage is the final round by that round most of the voters no longer have a personal favorite in the running.  So they are making their choice based on something other then history with  the lady.

It was a silly rule change. The only thing it might do is force a few voters to nominate a lady they really want to see on the list since you won't know for sure if her name was already submitted which would lead to 9ers point he made on BL

FarmBoyinCA

I casted my vote. Time to wait for March for the next round of the process.