Finally booked my trip to Reno. How far is El Dorado Resort...

Started by 1loveNevada, Apr 25, 2018, 03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1loveNevada

So, I finally booked my trip to Reno where I will be staying at El Dorado Resort. I was going back and forth between Circus Circus and Silver Legacy.

Anyway, I was wondering how far El Dorado Resort is from Mustang Ranch. It would be my first time visiting. I hope there's a restaurant inside the ranch where I can grab a bite.

I heard there are now rooms where you could stay for the night on the Ranch premises. If that's the case, maybe I should have stayed there instead of at El Dorado.

Zylar

The food is amazing at the mustang ranch so you'll be in good hands there, I would eat there even if not surrounded by beautiful ladies that want to jump your bones. :o

Michael j.

I log 18 miles DTD from the Sands Regency which is right across the street from the Silver Legacy.
Michael J.

1loveNevada

Quote from: Zylar on Apr 25, 2018, 03:57 AM
The food is amazing at the mustang ranch so you'll be in good hands there, I would eat there even if not surrounded by beautiful ladies that want to jump your bones. :o

How are the prices? Are they pretty reasonable for lunch/dinner? Thanks.

Zylar

Everything there is reasonable  :D food prices were cheaper than what I expected especially once tasting it.  I think they want you to save your money to lavish on the lovely ladies instead of the cook ;)

SixT9er

I stay at the Silver Legacy. It takes me 15 min from the time I'm get on the road to the Mustang parking lot ( yes I speed a little there) 20 minutes back, hmm wonder why?

The food at the Mustang is great and affordable.
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

1loveNevada

Quote from: SixT9er on Apr 25, 2018, 03:10 PM
I stay at the Silver Legacy. It takes me 15 min from the time I'm get on the road to the Mustang parking lot ( yes I speed a little there) 20 minutes back, hmm wonder why?

Have you ever stayed at El Dorado? How is the hotel?

SixT9er

Quote from: 1loveNevada on Apr 25, 2018, 11:19 PM

Have you ever stayed at El Dorado? How is the hotel?
No I haven't but I think it's supposed to be the top of the 3 but don't know. I like Silver Legacy so haven't stayed there. Eldorado Corp owns SL and CC
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Cuz your girl Rachel wears your ass out you are tired you drive slower. Going out you are amped up. You can't wait for your bedroom olymics with Miss Rachel to begin makes since to me.😎

Good to know though if 9er and I are ever at legacy at the same time and I by some miracle have money, and I need to vbe there in 15 minutes. I can get to the ranch real fast by hitching a ride with the mongers answer to Jeff Gordon (9er) funny though I have actually ridden in a car driven by 9er his car must be stealthy fast. Cus it didn't look fast.😄😄