News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

a passing of our beautiful Love

Started by Madam Tara, Jul 11, 2014, 03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madam Tara

It hurts me to write this, Our dear Love has passed on.
but i want all of you to know that we have lost her.
She was a BIG part of everyone here a major part of the history of the Mustang ranch. We have started a collection to help with services.
Please contact me if you would like to help out, you can also call the office as well.
The information is very quiet at this time. When i get more, i will let all of you know, probably not post it but if you want more info you can contact me.
we will miss you So very much my Love bug.
xoxoxo
Tara
Madam Tara XO

KC

Hi Tara... I am really sorry to hear about Love. She was a very classy lady with a great personality and a great outlook on life. The first time that I visited the ranch, Love was the first lady that approached me and talked to me for quite a while. She knew that it was my first time there, so she made me feel very comfortable. She also introduced me to some of the other ladies there. Every time I visited the ranch she always came up to me and hugged me. She was always so easy to talk to. I am sure everyone will really miss this first class lady...

KC

Andy

I am so heartbroken over this devastating news.... I have grown very close to alot of the lady's at the house and love was one of them.... Tara if there is anything I can do pleaee contact me.... I will pray for her, her family , and the other girls who have had the pleasure of knowing her .... Please tara if you find anything else out I would like to be informed and if you or any of the girls need anything that I am abke to helo with I am more then glad to .... again my prayers are with you all :-(

shooter

So sorry to hear of this. I have know Love for more years than I care to  mention. 
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Gus

I last saw Love a couple of months ago. She was not wearing her glasses and was squinting. I teased her about it and said I thought she was prettier with the glasses. I always meant to party with her, but somehow, I never did. We had some good conversations though. She talked about writing a book about her life in LPIN. She was going to call it, "You're Not Doing It Right." That was what some compulsively picky client told her once. That was hilarious, that a skilled professional like Love would not know what she was doing!
I was sitting and talking with her and Amaris one night in the WH bar when some guys came in. Love stood up and excused herself saying, "Well it's time to go be a prostitute." There was no pretense about the woman, but she was a class act all the way.
Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Alexia

Such a beautiful, classy lady. I'm so very glad I had the pleasure of working with & getting to know over these past few years.

Just a cpl months ago, we had a fantastic party together for the first time. She gave anyone who partied with her great experience in the bedroom & out. A wonderful conversationalist. She had some interesting, fun stories to share.

Anyone who had the pleasure of speaking, partying, and/or knowing Love will understand what a wonderful lady she was & will be greatly missed.

Victoria

One of my fondest memories of Love was a party we did together quite a few years ago. It was with a particular friend of ours. We all decided to go out to dinner that night. Well she ordered Escargot. I have never heard of it before. So, without asking what it was, I tried it. I figured, why not? I did not realize that it was a SNAIL. She and our client just about died laughing at the expression on my face after they told me what it was!

She was an amazing woman with a good heart. I know she will always be in ours!

Rest in peace Lovey Dovey

Ayana

What a one of a kind lady... I had the pleasure of working and admiring this  beautiful,  funny, and charming lady...  We miss your passion and grace...  Your Spirit remains here forever!!!!!See ya later Angel!!!!!!! Xo xo xo
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Phoenix

She is the appidiomy of "business being her pleasure" I met luv in 1998/99 at the sagebrush and worked with her until she went to the wild horse back when it was the mini house. And again at the mustang when I showed up  in 2007and once I seen Love try some of my dancing suggestions (Which we still offer here  ;) ) it was "love approved" and would a hit in this brothel and industry and will last for the duration...   And as much as she luvs to travel now she can go everywhere every time she wants   GODbless you my Lovey dovey.   Hope you are enjoing the well earned and deserved higher climaxes of spirituality universe....   Mmmmmm  huggy squeezes  :-*

Tiffany

Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Donatella

See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella