News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking too familiar to party with ?

Started by NorthMnMan, Oct 20, 2014, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthMnMan

This is a topic that I have not seen being discussed in the forum, but it came to mind when I viewed a lady's pictures that looked quite similar to my younger cousin. Consequently, I'm curious to hear from both clients and the ladies concerning actual encounters at the ranch they may have had with individuals appearing too similar to actual family members or friends. Was it uncomfortable, or not really any issue ? Did you pass on having the party ?

Prospector Bob

During my first visit to the Mustang there was a young Lady who was a spittin' image of my niece. I did do a double take but quickly assessed that she was no relation. The resemblance was striking though.

Another time I was in Las Vegas with nothing to do so I went to a strip club. I found a good spot close to the stage but not a ring side seat. I ordered a drink & sat back to watch the girls do their thing on stage. The first two gals were nice & hot & put on a great show but when the third gal came on stage I almost choked on my coke. I knew her! :o I had met her when she was in high school about 4 years earlier and was acquainted with her dad. I had watched her play high school basketball (starting center on her team). I always thought she was a pretty young lady back when she was in school but never thought she would turn out to be such a knock out, gorgeous woman with a body to die for. Watching her on stage & on the pole stark-ass naked got me all hot & bothered.  :P

She did see me sittin' there ogling her & now she was the one doing the double take. She smiled & it seemed that she was deliberately giving me great views of her cooter during her performance. After she was done she came over & gave me a hug. We exchanged pleasantries for awhile & then she said if I wanted, she would give me a private lap dance in the VIP room. I said, "yes ma'am!"  ;D

Was it uncomfortable? Nope! She was an adult now doing an adult job. I met her dad a time or two but we really weren't friends. It had no bearing on how I felt about the situation.

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Offleash

That is a good story PB. Way to grab the bull by the horns, lol.

NorthMnMan

Prospector Bob, I loved your story and your gift for telling it I suspect that you have lived a fascinating life, and I know I would enjoy listening to all of your stories.

Offleash, could you imagine sitting around a campfire ( Hopefully with a bunch of fine ladies ) listening to Prospector Bob's stories ?

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Offleash on Oct 21, 2014, 04:56 PM
That is a good story PB. Way to grab the bull by the horns, lol.

She was gonna comp the lap dance & had the prettiest little pussy I'd seen in a long time. It was too good an offer to refuse. Saying no was the furthest thing from my mind. I tipped her a C note anyway.

Prospector Bob

Quote from: NorthMnMan on Oct 22, 2014, 01:11 AM
Prospector Bob, I loved your story and your gift for telling it I suspect that you have lived a fascinating life, and I know I would enjoy listening to all of your stories.

Offleash, could you imagine sitting around a campfire ( Hopefully with a bunch of fine ladies ) listening to Prospector Bob's stories ?

North... I don't know if my life has been all that fascinating. It's been kind a boring at times. I have been around the block a few times though. I might have a story or two.  :)

Phoenix

Oh I luv I say this way you can lea gulag have sex with me and a private little fantasy about her or I say I'll show you the difference and once I have there attention it's all about ME PHoenix :-*

NorthMnMan

Prospector Bob, I think that you are a humble man that everyone gravitates towards. You seem to have a unique gift for expressing yourself.

NorthMnMan

Phoenix, one thing that I'm sure of, is that you would quickly erase any thoughts of another woman that might resemble you ! I'm just rather curious about you and the other ladies having encounters where the client resembled someone close to you ? At least for the clients, there are many ladies with distinctive looks, so if a particular lady looked too familiar and he felt uncomfortable, then he would have plenty of other options.

Phoenix

Exactly and as for our clients it's looking similar to someone we know it's can throw us for a loop especially if they have the same interests voice looks and actions however tere is always a way we can bring out our clients individuality and enjoy them as such ;)

NorthMnMan

Phoenix, another thought occurred to me, what if a couple visited the ranch and the woman looked like a close relative of yours ? Or perhaps someone that you were not very fond of in your life back home ?  Whatever the situation, it appears that you have the ability to deftly take it in stride, Phoenix  ;)

Phoenix

NorthMnMan

Phoenix, no one that I know of closely resembles you, but you do somewhat remind me  of a pretty Tasmanian Devil  ........ albeit one with a heart of gold !  ;D

Phoenix

NorthMnMan

Quote from: Phoenix on Oct 24, 2014, 05:34 PM
thank you  :-*
[/size][/font]      You are more than welcome, Phoenix ! I hope that you and all of your spectacular lady friends are having lots of fun this weekend ! Wish I could be there, but for now I will live vicariously through the website.   ;D