News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Nevada Ranch Spinners

Started by firemanjmat, Nov 15, 2014, 06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firemanjmat

I want to acknowledge all of the Spinners that can work the pole at ranches. Now I have seen some crazy girls like they belong in circus do some of the tricks. And think we need to get award going at CWMC Awards for it.  Now this is just my opinion. But tell me who you think is good here at Mustang.

I only know of 2 until I see more girls working it.

Phoenix & Harley
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

caveman

Yeah, Some of the moves I have seen Phoenix do on the pole is like how is she staying on there!!!! It's like the pole is a magnet & she has a lot of iron in her diet. She's so beautiful & graceful. It's Art!!!!!!

Little_Mel

We have a new lady in named Zoey and she's got some pretty impressive moves too.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

firemanjmat

Yeah Caveman Phoenix is good. I have wanted to bring someone from other ranch Quinn Patrick to see how Phoenix measures up to her. For Ron Jeremy & I used a radar gun to see how fast this girl was going it clocked her at 15 MPH spinning. Plus I have never seen a girl do a flip on pole and be able to stay on or even strip while spinning like Quinn does.

Phoenix

Hmmmmm whelp the poles and I are here for the taking oh has she sucked your cock upside down on the pole and then flipped over onto your cock so you could fuck while she is holding onto the pole???  (that's one of my specialties that anyone who has partied with me in theAsian sweet will tell you it one freaking amazing talent  :D)

firemanjmat

Quote from: Phoenix on Nov 17, 2014, 06:15 PM
Hmmmmm whelp the poles and I are here for the taking oh has she sucked your cock upside down on the pole and then flipped over onto your cock so you could fuck while she is holding onto the pole???  (that's one of my specialties that anyone who has partied with me in theAsian sweet will tell you it one freaking amazing talent  :D)

No she hasn't. But now I know I can add something else to the Bucket list of things.

Phoenix

I m a master at mouth to cock recessatation  :o :D I will rise you too alllll occasions :-*