News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

POOL PARTY?

Started by Midwest Couple, Jul 15, 2019, 02:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midwest Couple

Hey Gang! 

Just wondering if there's a pool party planned ahead of the LPIN awards later this week? 

If so, how long does the party usually last?  We'll be arriving fairly late on Thursday night, but would try and swing in if the festivities were still going. 

Looking forward to the visit! 

Tanner2542

Quote from: Midwest Couple on Jul 15, 2019, 02:08 AM
Hey Gang! 

Just wondering if there's a pool party planned ahead of the LPIN awards later this week? 

If so, how long does the party usually last?  We'll be arriving fairly late on Thursday night, but would try and swing in if the festivities were still going. 

Hey!!  Jennifer made a posted with the activities for the days.  If memory serves the pool party is from 5pm - 9pm on Thursday.  Hawaiian themed.

Midwest Couple

Quote from: Tanner2542 on Jul 15, 2019, 02:39 AM
Hey!!  Jennifer made a posted with the activities for the days.  If memory serves the pool party is from 5pm - 9pm on Thursday.  Hawaiian themed.

Thanks Tanner - We found Jennifer's post.  Thanks for the help.  :)

Tanner2542

Quote from: Midwest Couple on Jul 15, 2019, 03:32 PM

You're welcome... :)  Have seen you on this forum and another.  I'll be at the MR the 17th -20th.  Hopefully we can meet in person and I'll buy the first round....  :)

Midwest Couple

Quote from: Tanner2542 on Jul 15, 2019, 08:39 PM

You're welcome... :)  Have seen you on this forum and another.  I'll be at the MR the 17th -20th.  Hopefully we can meet in person and I'll buy the first round....  :)

That would be awesome!  We'll be the excited/terrified looking couple, sitting in the corner while the MRS drinks her vodka/cranberry to get up the courage to take a tour ;)

We wont make it in time for the pool party on Thursday, but will be there for desert on Friday :)

Tanner2542

Quote from: Midwest Couple on Jul 15, 2019, 08:56 PM
Quote from: Tanner2542 on Jul 15, 2019, 08:39 PM

Sounds like a plan.  I'm staying at the ranch so will be there from Wednesday afternoon until Saturday morning.  I have a date with Destiny at 9pm Thursday evening so she and I will likely be in the bar area.  Destiny and I are going to see Robert Cray on Friday night so will be back at the ranch after the concert.  If you look at Destiny's photo's in here; I will be the guy with her.....enjoying a Maker's Mark on the rocks... LOL

That would be awesome!  We'll be the excited/terrified looking couple, sitting in the corner while the MRS drinks her vodka/cranberry to get up the courage to take a tour ;)

We wont make it in time for the pool party on Thursday, but will be there for desert on Friday :)

Jagged

Quote from: Midwest Couple on Jul 15, 2019, 02:08 AM
Hey Gang! 

Hey   Midwest Couple.  How"s  it going.. 
Glad  2  C  that  U  R  coming back again for more mayhem this year
   U  can  read  about all the  The MUsTang  Events  goi g on  4   the CWMC//LPIN
  on  this  topic on the Mustang Board
        CWMC - LPIN 2019 @ the Mustang Ranch

Here is the link -->  https://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/index.php?topic=4689.0

C  U guys   later  this week

Just Tom

Cannon ball contest at 5:45, we'll see who can make the splash that reaches  all the diners

Mid night shopping cart races will be run at midnight in the parking lot, singles, doubles and mixed doubles brackets
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Olivia Lush

We surely have a lot planned for all of you so even for the ones that can't stay for the entire extended weekend, make sure to stop by for a warm hug, a kiss and bit of fun  ;D

And if we haven't met before, please don't be shy...give this Brazilian a try....(sorry, couldn't resist ...)
Or at least introduce yourself. I love making new friends...and only bite when asked nicely  ;)

xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Midwest Couple

Quote from: Jagged on Jul 16, 2019, 12:18 AM

Hey   Midwest Couple.  How"s  it going.. 
Glad  2  C  that  U  R  coming back again for more mayhem this year
   U  can  read  about all the  The MUsTang  Events  goi g on  4   the CWMC//LPIN
  on  this  topic on the Mustang Board
        CWMC - LPIN 2019 @ the Mustang Ranch

Here is the link -->  https://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/index.php?topic=4689.0

C  U guys   later  this week

SEE YOU SOON JAGGED! 
We are looking forward to some chips! 

Luna

It was great meeting everyone at the pool party. I hope to see you all again soon!

This was me! ;)

Lecher

Thanks for hanging with us Luna.  It was great getting to know you!

Siren

Quote from: Luna on Jul 25, 2019, 03:01 AM
It was great meeting everyone at the pool party. I hope to see you all again soon!

This was me! ;)

That bikini is hot hot hot girl! Love that color on you!