Two gentlemen in one day who made me realize just how much our service is needed

Started by ColleenRose, Nov 15, 2018, 04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColleenRose

They were two separate guys. I will not go into gorey details of either of these sessions, however I will discuss just how much they impacted me.

I had one gentleman whos wife died of a terminal illness and I was the first woman he has been with since. Then I had another gentleman who is terminally ill and only has a few years left to live, yet has one of the most positive attitudes I have ever seen. This was all in the same day.

It was hard for me not to cry during these parties, not only because of the sadness, but because I am so touched that these men chose me to service them in this time of need. It made me realize all the more just how much sex workers provide not only a fun but such a valuable service, and its a bloody shame how stigmatized we are.

To these two gentleman, words cannot express how grateful I was to meet you both. Blessings to you!

Gus

Thank you for sharing this, Colleen. Yes, you ladies provide a wonderful service and you need to be respected for it.

The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Ember

This is exactly why we are needed and it's people like this that make me realize how much we are. It's people like this that will make me try my hardest and to smile when I am able to help them.