🌺The Flower Guy🌺

Started by Whitney, Feb 16, 2017, 11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

A big XO to the gentleman who came in this morning and bought in some flowers for me for no reason...Thank you for making me feel beautiful and brightening my day and its good to know men like you are still around in this world....btw my bedroom smells like a flower field😘 🌺🌈
                                      💋KASSIE
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Redwood

That's a nice story and says that somebody thinks you are pretty special!  From your pictures, I would say you are beautiful and probably deserving of some nice flowers.

Ironman

Quote from: Redwood on Feb 19, 2017, 05:01 PM
That's a nice story and says that somebody thinks you are pretty special!  From your pictures, I would say you are beautiful and probably deserving of some nice flowers.

Her pics actually don't do her Justice Redwood. Next time you are in if Kassie is on the floor you should say hi too her. Trust me you will know if she is there on the floor she has away of standing out.

She almost fooled me that one time in 2012. She went strawberry blonde for a bit. I thought she looked familiar when another asked me if I knew Kassie too.  I was focused on the one I had the appointment with at time so I said maybe! ??? :-\  She looks like my type. 8)

About 2 hours later. The lady I had the appointment with left for the night after her and I were done I am hanging in the bar waiting for my underwear to dry. ::) ::) that's another story. Anyway Kassie is in the bar meandering around. She pauses long enough for me to get a good look at her ass!  So I am like wait a minute! ??? :-\  Son of a bitch! I say to myself I do know that GIRL! at least I am petty as sure I do. Went over to the shift manager. Who said my underwear was not dry yet. I said is OK that girl that's..... She laughs Kassie.  Thought so I say....

Hello! Kassie nice to see you again! 8) You tried to fool me with that hair color. I seem to recall mumbling something about how I recognized her because of  her Ass! ;D  ;D

As for the guy that gave her the Flowers. Kassie is being modest. I bet he had plenty of incentive to bring her the flowers.