Rachel Varga Courtesan of the Year 2016 Acceptance Speech

Started by RachelVarga, Jul 25, 2017, 02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

Here is my acceptance speech. Thank you all. - Rach

Hello, and thank you so much for having me here today.

First, I would like to thank the CWMC Awards committee for putting on this beautiful banquet, and for all your hard work during the competition. The dedication of today's members and those throughout years past, is unsurpassed in it's commitment to honoring working girls and brothels for their hard work.

To those that voted for me I am humbled that you chose me as Courtesan of the Year. Those that know me, thank you for your faith, and to those that do not, thank you for taking a chance on me. I am honored to receive this award. This award is not intended to honor one woman though, it is to honor all of the working women in our community. It is a testament to our tenacity and will to endure the prejudice of society so that we can have good lives and help those around us. That we as women can make choices for ourselves. We should be thankful for their sacrifice because without them there would be no LPIN.

I have always tried to stand by my beliefs and fight for what I think is right. My goal has never been to build empires, become wealthy, or be better than anyone else. I am already wealthy in family and friendships of all those around me.

Victoria, Kitti, Alice, and Coco, you are all truly worthy of this award. You are all so unique and wonderful and I am proud to have been a part of this with you. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

When I first started at the Mustang a specific lady told me she that she is not a fan of new girls but that she liked me and when I asked her a few months later if she still liked me she said, "No....I love you." That really meant a lot to me. Thank you Victoria. I love you too.

Kitti, you are one of a kind. I am happy to have you in my life. When I think of you I am reminded of that classic line from Highlander, "There can be only one."

Jennifer, I deeply admire you for your strength and courage. You have always treated me with respect and believed in me.  I will always be grateful for this.

Tara, you are the example of what a Madam should be. You know how to keep us going in a way that is loving and encouraging. We are truly blessed to have you with us and in my heart you have won Madam of the Year.

There are so many people that support us. Hostess, cooks, cashiers, security, and all other personnel that help to make us successful. I have many wonderful friends here and I love all of you. We are all part of a community that is special and I hope to make you proud and do my best to be an example to other girls that through perseverance and hard work you can succeed in the brothel life.

Lastly there is one person here that I want to say something to. Max, when I arrived here in America it took a long time to find a friend like you. A friend that will take the ship-wheel when the raging sea resolves to drown me, while knowing full well that she may also may be pulled into its murky depths with me.

Herman Melville said, "Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight, is said to be the only truth."

Thank you Max for your love and friendship.

Thank you all.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

SixT9er

Humble and classy just like the writer!

Wish we could have seen you read it. I can tell it is very honest and heartfelt!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

firefighter

Dear Rachel, your speech is as beautiful as you!

I posted it on the CWMC Awards Announcements board.
http://cwmcawards.com/index.php?topic=800.0

Thank you,
firefighter
NRA Benefactor Member

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on Jul 25, 2017, 04:21 AM
Humble and classy just like the writer!

Wish we could have seen you read it. I can tell it is very honest and heartfelt!

Exactly.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Leah

Rachel,
I am wiping tears from my eyes. Absolutely beautiful. I would expect nothing less from you.

<3

RachelVarga

Quote from: Leah on Jul 25, 2017, 10:17 AM
Rachel,
I am wiping tears from my eyes. Absolutely beautiful. I would expect nothing less from you.

<3

I am speechless. Thank you Leah. You are so awesome!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Michael j.

Rachel, you are the type that puts the class in classy.
Michael J.

Jagged

Rachel.
That is a very admirable speech.   &
It is also commendable on recognizing the other ladies at the thedifferent houses as well as the ladies where U worked.

Michael

Rachel,

First and foremost,  congratulations on a well deserved victory and honor.  You deserved it.  I appreciate your outspokeness and that you'll defend yourself and fight for what you believe in.  If others can't handle any of that, that's on them.  Thank you for being yourself,  thank you for being real. 

Victoria

Racheal, you brought tears to my eyes. You are truly an amazing person, and I mean what I say I do love you. You are the epitome of the words courtesan. Hold your head high beautifil lady! You deserve it!

Chief

Class, nothing but Class. Fine job Rachel. Congratulations my friend. 8)
When I do right, nobody remembers. When I do wrong, nobody forgets....

RachelVarga

Thank you, Michael j, Jagged, Michael, and Chief! Special thanks to my beautiful friend Victoria!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Ariel

This was a beautiful speech. You're such an amazing person and definitely deserved this award.

RachelVarga

Thank you Ariel. I'm glad you are with team Mustang!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Chloe

Congratulations Rachel! You truly deserve this award. Since my first time meeting you, i have always loved and admired your genuine nature💓💓