News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Halloween party:)

Started by Gia, Oct 23, 2013, 12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gia

I'm soo excited about the Halloween party, but I don't have anything to wear. Would anybody be generous enough to gift me this http://www.amazon.com/Roma-Costume-Seductive-Soldier-Camouflage/dp/B00EDDFIIO/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1382488551&sr=8-14&keywords=soldier+costume+sexy I will give you the best thank you when you come see me .)

caveman

I think I could handle that but is there enough time & what size? I wouldn't be able to see you wear it thought :'( :'(

Gia

Thank you for being Soo thoughtful. I will most def send you pics. For sure.) thank you....

ChicagoBob

Let me know if any of the ladies are dressing up as Little Red Riding Hood and I'll be on the next plane to Reno (that would be so, so, HOT!).   I think my inner "kink" is coming out!  ;) 

Cobia

Quote from: Heather on Oct 23, 2013, 12:39 AM
I'm soo excited about the Halloween party, but I don't have anything to wear. Would anybody be generous enough to gift me this http://www.amazon.com/Roma-Costume-Seductive-Soldier-Camouflage/dp/B00EDDFIIO/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1382488551&sr=8-14&keywords=soldier+costume+sexy I will give you the best thank you when you come see me .)

If I could have made it out there for the Halloween party I would have bought that costume for you in a heart beat......but I can't make it out there.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

Quote from: ChicagoBob on Oct 24, 2013, 01:33 PM
Let me know if any of the ladies are dressing up as Little Red Riding Hood and I'll be on the next plane to Reno (that would be so, so, HOT!).   I think my inner "kink" is coming out!  ;)
Nothing wrong with that! :) :) Like the joke I was told about the big bad wolf & little red riding Hood. I would love to be the big bad wolf & that special Lady be little red riding Hood & her wearing nothing but the red jacket & a smile. Have Her tell me eat her like the book says.

Phoenix

:o  ;D yes little red riding hood   ;) just those three words i swear has sexual enuendo written all over it... ;D and i like that type of role playing kink as well  ;) i used to have that as a part of my halloween shows i would put on every year at the Mustang side...it was alot of fun :D yet this year Tara had me and Montana dress up as mummies and see who could guess who we were  8) one of our favorite trucker buddies guessed me right away and a regular i call smiley got Montana and we all went back and partied  :D Stevie Ray and Ayanna tied for first place in the costume contest...and dang there were alot of super neat costume including one of our wal-mart personalitie he even dressed up as the grim reaper...eeek...Dixie/Salena was cleopratra, Hazel/Cece/and Svievie Ray were dirty cops, Kourtney did her Day of the dead wich really rocked with the spooky cobwebs Victoria had all over the stage and the rest of the bar also( thank you Victoria the place looked awsome) Ameris was marlin monroe,, Ayanna was a sexy vampire,Milana was a native american girl and Vanessa, Luv and Erica were playboy bunnies and even Stacey and Levi our bartenders dressed up and there was spooky snacks also the place was packed and i finally slowed down sometime after 7 a.m. whew!!! wut a blast thank you Tara and Randy  :)  :D  :-*        Godbless ya's

Cobia

Sounds like fun....sorry I missed it.....thanks for the up date Phoenix.

(see you'll in March )
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

tobyg3

Amaris as Marilyn Monroe?? Did she recreate the steam vent scene from 7-year itch? Sorry I missed this. Teach me to behave with my budget!!

ChicagoBob

Quote from: Phoenix on Oct 27, 2013, 11:00 PM
:o  ;D yes little red riding hood   ;) just those three words i swear has sexual enuendo written all over it... ;D and i like that type of role playing kink as well  ;) i used to have that as a part of my halloween shows i would put on every year at the Mustang side...it was alot of fun :D

Makes me want to howl ;)

Phoenix

yep she shure did Toby and she barely made it out of her room before the cameras were flashing  :D