News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

need advice part 4

Started by clevelandbrowns01, Jul 02, 2017, 04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clevelandbrowns01

On the last night of the trip, the group was bonding and talking about next year's trip etc. Interestingly, one of the other guys (Actually, Deadbeat #1's roommate!  He's a good dude though)  was talking about a girl he dated that was a real user. I was trying to watch Deadbeat #2's facial reactions to this but he remained pretty stoic. My friend's wife really liked Deadbeat #2 and the guy is a charmer especially with women of all ages. Sorta looks like Justin Bieber.  He's had a girlfriend for a long time so he's not really openly trying with other women but would likely be very successful if he did. The fact he isn't really trying seems to endear himself to women too. Deadbeat #2 left that night for home and of course left without paying me. Why he didn't just say he didn't have it and would pay me after we got home?

In reality, it's uncertain if they even go next year. It is in upstate New York and would likely be more of a couples trip - side trip to Niagara Falls etc.  With no wife, girlfriend or prospects for myself - I have an easy excuse to not go.