Silverado, You are Always a Gentleman & itsA pleasure to have you at The Ranch!!

Started by Maya, Jul 03, 2014, 07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

For those of you that know Silverado(ladies & gentleman included)... Know that it is always a treat to be around him.

He came in to spend some time with me on Sunday...& man oh man... He doesn't seize to surprise me!!! We had a great chill time at the bar on Saturday night... Danced on stage for him & even shared my piece of cake we had for Jeans birthday(Thanks Sherri for baking a yummy upside down pineapple cake for Jean!!!).

On Sunday it was such a great way to start my Sunday shift with this gentleman.... I won't share too many details however do know that it was a fantastic way to kick off SundayFunday!!
We had a blast & relaxing time in the Asian suite!! I'm hoping that one day soon we can bring in another lady in to our party so we can take care of him from all different angles  ;). Plus its always a bonus for me to enjoy the body of another lovely female!!

Silverado...hope to see you soon! Whether its at the bar before or after our party or when you come see one of the many ladies here =)

I'll send you a private message to inform you of my favorite things we did during our party  ;D

Till next time, Stay Naughty!!!

Silverado

Thank you Maya for another wonderful time.  I totally enjoyed the time we had together, and look forward to the time when we can do it again! There are many wonderful ladies to choose from, but you will always be at the top of my list.

I also would like to thank the other girls I had the opportunity to talk with. They include Latina and Donatella, the spicy South American ladies. Also Holly, who is not just another pretty face, but a fun girl to talk with, and JR who is just as attractive and fun as she has always been. Also, Mimi and Olivia and Stevie Ray are very nice. And of course, happy birthday to Jean, who came out Sunday morning in a hot pair of jeans. The birthday cake was excellent. Thanks Sherry! (Why does she look familiar).  I hope I didn't forget anyone.

Thanks again Maya for a great visit.

Maya

Awwww, Silverado, thanks for always saying things that not only make me smile but also blush =)
Plus I feel very humble that you would put me on top of your list when there is so many lovely & talented woman.... THANK YOU!!!

I also want to thank all the ladies that stopped by to chat with you on Saturday =)
With so many beautiful ladies I completely understand how difficult it is for the gentlemen to pick from the buffet of ladies.

Just like you.... I am very much looking forward to our next encounter  :-*

Phoenix

Silverado are you gonna be at the ranch for the cwmc party of all people you should cum  :o  ;D  :-*

Silverado

Thanks for the thought Phoenix. Unfortunately the dates for the cwmc activities conflict with a previous commitment, which won't end until the final day. I am sure everyone will be quite busy in a good way!

Phoenix

welp good thing we are open allday allnight  forever you have plenty of time to enjoy us ladies at a later date;)