💌 A Love Note from the Ladies in the Newly Renovated Building

Started by LenaStarrXXX, Sep 13, 2018, 01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

LenaStarrXXX

Hello all!

I'm unsure about the two sides since I've moved back to the wild horse but I know Daisy and Jasper are now there!! (See Jaspers post :) )
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Madison

I can't wait to see the new Mustang Ranch! Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Lena. I hope to see you too  :-* :-*

Gus

Yesterday, I had and excellent party with Emily in the newly redone Original Mustang. The bar is now more open, and really beautiful. Each lady has a nice sitting room as well was a bedroom and private bathroom. I'm told the ghost supposedly is still in A Hallway. The bad news is that I had to stay in Sparks, as visitors no longer can stay overnight :(
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Michael

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Sep 13, 2018, 01:13 PM
Hello fellas (and babes)!

If you haven't been back to the Mustang recently, you might not know we have ladies in both houses 🤯 I was looking at the most recent lineup post and it looks like the newly renovated (original) Mustang is being referred to as "Mustang Ranch" while the bar and restaurant we know and love so well is the "Mustang Ranch Resort." Some of us ladies in the beautiful, freshly finished building wanted to gently remind you (until you are used to this awesome expansion!!!) that the lady you may be looking for might be in the house just across the parking lot. If nothing else, come see the new digs.

As of right now I can confirm the newly renovated house has:

• Lena Starr (me, hehe)
  • Kay 😻
  • Ember 😻
  • Brandy 😻
  • Ada Marie 😻
  • Aubrey 😻
  • Caleesi 😻
  • Stephanie 😻
  • Canela 😻
  • Louie Aunna 😻
Pretty lady, I am more than happy to spread the love back and forth between both houses.