News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Tori returning

Started by Tori, Aug 04, 2017, 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Feb 06, 2019, 07:05 PM
That would be flipping fantastic. If I ever hit the big money I would be all over that. But if i get a chance my first two girl with Tori would be Ember she has had my attention for a while. Not saying anything bad about Jasper as she is hot hot hot too. Now I am curious what outfit Tori was wearing last night. The one she wore for me the last party was beyond sexy with a new necklace to go with it. Very short black dress that sparkled. Tori knows how to WOW me she is always full of style and her parties are out of this world.

OK You Tori, Ember and Jasper Vegas Chuck! Make it happen.😎 Don't forget get to increase the Donut budget since you will have 3 ladies with you.😉😁😁😁

Ember

That would be flipping fantastic. If I ever hit the big money I would be all over that. But if i get a chance my first two girl with Tori would be Ember she has had my attention for a while. Not saying anything bad about Jasper as she is hot hot hot too. Now I am curious what outfit Tori was wearing last night. The one she wore for me the last party was beyond sexy with a new necklace to go with it. Very short black dress that sparkled. Tori knows how to WOW me she is always full of style and her parties are out of this world.

You should come in and make it happen!!!! I LOVE partying with Tori!! She is so much fun and I always enjoy my time with her!!! Come and get us lovely ladies in a room together 😘😋💋

Ember

Quote from: Ironman on Feb 07, 2019, 02:11 AM

OK You Tori, Ember and Jasper Vegas Chuck! Make it happen.😎 Don't forget get to increase the Donut budget since you will have 3 ladies with you.😉😁😁😁

Oh my goodness!!!!! That would be so much FUN!!!!!! Especially with Jasper and Tori!

Ironman

Quote from: Ember on Feb 17, 2019, 01:31 AM

Oh my goodness!!!!! That would be so much FUN!!!!!! Especially with Jasper and Tori!

I full of good ideas Miss Ember😁 especially when it involves people other than me spending money.😄😄

Ember

Quote from: Ironman on Feb 17, 2019, 02:13 AM

I full of good ideas Miss Ember😁 especially when it involves people other than me spending money.😄😄

😂😂😂 Y'know, I had to think about it, and and I totally am too. It always seems like my best ideas happen when I don't have to pay for it 🤔🤣.

Ironman

Quote from: Ember on Mar 02, 2019, 06:51 AM

😂😂😂 Y'know, I had to think about it, and and I totally am too. It always seems like my best ideas happen when I don't have to pay for it 🤔🤣.
Great minds think alike Miisx Ember.😁

Ember

Quote from: Ironman on Mar 02, 2019, 09:21 AM
Quote from: Ember on Mar 02, 2019, 06:51 AM

Great minds think alike Miisx Ember.😁

And tend to have the most fun fun too 😘.

Chloe

❤❤❤Ember always has THE best ideas! She knows what she is talkin about💯😊

Tori

I'll be back and available March 19th to April 10th! Can't wait to partayyyyyyyyyyyyy. I've missed yall
💕😘😘😘

Bigfoot

Quote from: Tori on Mar 16, 2019, 05:34 AM
I'll be back and available March 19th to April 10th!
You'll be there during someone's birthday.  Don't forget to bring your birthday suit.  ;)

Tori

I never leave home without my birthday suit! 🎂😘💕😂🎁💐🎊

Ironman

Quote from: Tori on Mar 17, 2019, 09:43 PM
I never leave home without my birthday suit! 🎂😘💕😂🎁💐🎊

😄 Thats a good thing since that outfit is critical to your success at MR.😁

1Bytetoomany

Hey Tori, I'm looking forward to seeing your birthday suite again. I'll show you mine if you show me yours? So glad you'll be back. I'll be looking for you Friday night. I want to hear your travel stories.

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Mar 18, 2019, 01:00 PM
Just an FYI I plan to win the lottery tonight and will be booking Tori from March 19th to April 10th.  :) :P
I would have thought you would charm her into an extra week on top of that.😁

Tori

Make it happen, chuckar!  I would not mind spending most of my trip with you