Halloween Party Review

Started by SeattleSun, Oct 28, 2015, 05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleSun

Don't have much to say as I came late and left early.  Maybe somebody can write it up.

When Morgan showed up in the bar with her 18" strap on and the look in her eye like she wanted to use it, I headed for the exit!

SS

Tennessee25

I had no idea she was that twisted
I might have to chat with her next time.....lol

Andy

I had a fun night at the Halloween party it was a major success!!! Can't wait for next year!!!

SeattleSun

Quote from: Tennessee25 on Oct 28, 2015, 05:27 AM

Yea for a day shift lady (Morgan  9A-9P) she is pretty twisted.  Oink!  Oink!  Oink!

Plus I have seen her light her tits on fire, but I was able to quickly blow them out before any damage was done.

SeattleSun

Quote from: Andy on Oct 28, 2015, 06:40 AM
I had a fun night at the Halloween party it was a major success!!! Can't wait for next year!!!

Andy had come as an Angel in a pretty white costume that was to die for.  Maybe we could get that picture up on the web site if one exists.

Ayana had set me, the priest which seemed like a perfect match, up with her the Angel and I screwed things up and sleep alone that night.

My Bad!  But I did get a "rain check" for future use.

SeattleSun

I was in need of a Bible as an accessory for my priest costume and much to my surprise the only lady in the house with one was that wild and crazy Cortney.

Go figure.

Phoenix

You know GODbless her crazy beautiful self :-* and with the two of us (wich Silvarado can confess to  ;)) together we will show you an out of body mind blowing spiritual experience :o :D

Silverado

Quote from: SeattleSun on Oct 28, 2015, 02:52 PM

I was in need of a Bible as an accessory for my priest costume and much to my surprise the only lady in the house with one was that wild and crazy Cortney.

Go figure.

No surprise if you have ever tried to find Courtney on a Sunday morning!

SeattleSun

Quote from: Phoenix on Oct 28, 2015, 05:22 PM
You know GODbless her crazy beautiful self :-* and with the two of us (wich Silvarado can confess to  ;)) together we will show you an out of body mind blowing spiritual experience :o :D

Phoenix and Kortney in the same party would probably put me in the ER

caveman

That would be worth the risk!

Phoenix

:o  ;D you should be fine we practice mouth to cock recessitation on a regular basis  ;)  :-*

Little_Mel

Quote from: Phoenix on Oct 31, 2015, 05:31 PM
:o  ;D you should be fine we practice mouth to cock recessitation on a regular basis  ;)  :-*

Oh my lord... I think I have to recite a rosary after reading that.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Stevie Ray

Mouth to cock!   I love that song!!!!! 😊
A Queen Bee from the west coast

Redwood

Quote from: SeattleSun on Oct 28, 2015, 02:42 PM
Quote from: Tennessee25 on Oct 28, 2015, 05:27 AM

Yea for a day shift lady (Morgan  9A-9P) she is pretty twisted.  Oink!  Oink!  Oink!

Plus I have seen her light her tits on fire, but I was able to quickly blow them out before and damage was done.
[/quote)
OMg. Morgan looks like she had wonderful tits.  Why would she ever light those beautiful attributes on fire.  May be to twisted for me, although I have always wanted to meet her.