cant get enough of Nikita

Started by double d, Apr 08, 2019, 04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

double d

Just a few dedicated words for an amazing lady that put up with me for several days the last week in March. Nikita is not only a beautiful, incredibly hot lady, but she is the life of the party bouncing around the parlor. She is incredibly down to earth and there is never a dull moment when she is around. She absolutely made the week for me when I was at the Mustang. We had an amazing time in the hot tub on my last night there. What a way to end a great week.

Thank you Nikita...dont ever lose that MILLIon dollar smile ;D

DD

SixT9er

I don't "Know" the Lovely Nikita as well as you but from the time she spent with us together and hanging with me in the bar she is a sweet Sexy Lady and you are a Lucky man!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

What they said.

Nikita is such a nice lady also and a great person to double date with.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: SixT9er on Apr 08, 2019, 05:07 AM
I don't "Know" the Lovely Nikita as well as you but from the time she spent with us together and hanging with me in the bar she is a sweet Sexy Lady and you are a Lucky man!

I've never partied with Nikita but she's a good friend of mine (even outside MR) and you're right, she's the life of the party but also with a heart of gold 💕
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

double d

Quote from: SixT9er on Apr 08, 2019, 05:07 AM

Lol..thanks 69er,  I was feeling pretty lucky!  But I think everyone feels lucky hanging out with Nikita!

DD