Original Mustang Ranch Building - I get it now!

Started by SeattleSun, Jun 24, 2015, 11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleSun

First we need a "zip line" from the new building to the old building.  Alternately a "pony" to ride back and forth would work too.

I must have been between the two buildings a dozen times yesterday for no apparent reason!

I have no history/feelings with/for the old building from the Exit 24 days.  I remember once cira 1987 I was in Reno and asked a bar tender directions to the Mustang Ranch.  Well he sent me many miles WEST of Reno where I became lost in the Nevada desert.  I only found my way to it a few years ago in 2013.

The old building has those "low ceilings" and "lighting" from the 1960s and those skinny hall ways of the "trailer park" era and I was put off at first but after taking the tour with Riley I now understand its charm and lore.   I was very lucky as all of the "themed rooms" where empty.  The furnishing are unbelievable.

Listen up now, don't let one of the "new kids" give you a tour, the key is a lady who had worked their in the "old days" and knows and loves the building.  At this point I think that means RILEY.

SS

http://www.mustangranchbrothel.com/housetour.php?sid=4d8fcd994a1528d8139986ad93b7487d

Little_Mel

Yes I love my Riley though I'd say the best part of the tour is probably her room.

Seriously though I'm in love with the Original Mustang. That back bar is great place to talk privately without being distracted by the front door. Then there's the front end of the bar with the amazing dance stage equipped with a sky high pole.

Which suite was your favorite?
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Ironman

Quote from: SeattleSun on Jun 24, 2015, 11:18 PM

First we need a "zip line" from the new building to the old building.  Alternately a "pony" to ride back and forth would work too.

I must have been between the two buildings a dozen times yesterday for no apparent reason!

I have no history/feelings with/for the old building from the Exit 24 days.  I remember once cira 1987 I was in Reno and asked a bar tender directions to the Mustang Ranch.  Well he sent me many miles WEST of Reno where I became lost in the Nevada desert.  I only found my way to it a few years ago in 2013.

The old building has those "low ceilings" and "lighting" from the 1960s and those skinny hall ways of the "trailer park" era and I was put off at first but after taking the tour with Riley I now understand its charm and lore.   I was very lucky as all of the "themed rooms" where empty.  The furnishing are unbelievable.

Listen up now, don't let one of the "new kids" give you a tour, the key is a lady who had worked their in the "old days" and knows and loves the building.  At this point I think that means RILEY.

SS

http://www.mustangranchbrothel.com/housetour.php?sid=4d8fcd994a1528d8139986ad93b7487d

I thought it was exit 23? :-\ Way back before I was even old enough to walk into a brothel. :-\

tobyg3

Got a dumb question -
It's probably gonna still be a while before I get to pay another visit, but I am curious about the new setup. If I wanted to book a 2 party, would I only be able to book girls from one side or is there an arrangement if the two ladies are split working across the lot from each other?

Little_Mel

Mustang Ranch Hostess