News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cyber dirty hustling

Started by SixT9er, Jan 15, 2021, 03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Anyone who has been to a brothel & spent time in the bar knows what dirty hustling is if they have paid attention so I won't go into details here.
I've  observed two very distinct forms of Cyber dirty hustling on the net.
One takes place in house forums where a Lady will keep self bumping her topic to the top of the schedule page so their name will be the first seen if anyone is just browsing. This to me is a very deceiving & distasteful practice as it undercuts the other Ladies with the same post just copied & pasted to look like a fresh post.
The other form of cyber dirty hustling takes place in social media like Instagram & Twitter. Here the Lady follows a coworker's feed & reaches out to the prospective clients who post on the coworkers content usually complimenting a pic. The dirty hustler reaches out via dm & suggests that instead of seeing her coworker they should come see them. This I feel is the most disgusting practice as it not only takes potential biz away from the coworker who has built up that relationship but turns off the potential client from the house in general by leaving them thinking the house is full of backstabbing Ladies.
When a Lady works in the house she needs to understand her actions don't just affect her biz but the biz of the other Ladies & the houses bottom line in a positive or negative manner depending on her actions. I see many Ladies who's social media posts bring positive to themselves, their coworkers & the house. Cyber dirty hustling does not bring positives to anyone
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Phoenix69

We agree, the second forum of Cyber dirty hustling is worse.  It happened to us once on twitter.  It's kind of sad and almost made us not visit a house in the future.

Florida Couple  :)
Married Couple deeply in love seeking adventures in the world of LPIN