FAQ Rachel - Show Me What You Got! (I Will Also Post Pics Regularly)

Started by RachelVarga, May 24, 2023, 05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

So you want to FAQ me heh? Well get in line. I did this on some other forums but you can ask me those questions here or new ones. So ask me whatever you like. Just don't be super crass. Surprise me. Don't ask me what the is the craziest thing I have ever done or what my fantasy is. Come on, you know we are way past that! Skip the clinical stuff. You can pm and I will post it for you if you don't want to.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

SixT9er

You've often said you're a dom or eq never submissive. When being a dom do you just go with whatever you want to or do the clients tell you things they like?
I admit I'm very naive when it comes to this I know trust is of utmost & with that I'd think you would do what you want, if not & only doing what is requested are you really dominating them or role playing?
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

RachelVarga

Quote from: SixT9er on May 24, 2023, 10:41 PM
You've often said you're a dom or eq never submissive. When being a dom do you just go with whatever you want to or do the clients tell you things they like?
I admit I'm very naive when it comes to this I know trust is of utmost & with that I'd think you would do what you want, if not & only doing what is requested are you really dominating them or role playing?

Well to be truthful the range of activities contains a very large spectrum and many things don't even consist of sex. Foot worship can be totally non sexual. There are very few Domme activities in brothels if you ask me. It's just not something people seek out too often. When I am in Domme mode it is full on, not roleplaying.

Pegging, foot worship, and playful things are not full on Domme to me.The most requested submissive thing is pegging. It's usually in a situation where sex is involved at some point. That is just a dominant act and the party fluctuates.

When I say I am equal or dominant I am also saying I am not submissive. I can't even roleplay that. I get guys asking for it and I politely decline because it's just not me. There is a difference between hot and heavy sex and being submissive.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

RachelVarga

Let me add to my previous post

First off. Some sub approaches do not work for me. For example when a guy says he is a sub and will pleasure me all day on his knees going down on me I don't see that as submission. That is a guy that likes to eat pussy and really just needs to say they want to go down on me without reciprocation. It's really about their sexual desire and love of cunnilingus. I don't need a sub for that. You cannot give me any more pleasure than I am willing to receive. Think about that.

Now back to the subject of D/s.

There are different levels of domination and no two subs there are the same, humans are complex and the D/s relationship is more that barking names and whipping people.  There is a huge difference between men and women subs. While guys tend to give up control and power and the majority are into pegging, verbal humiliation, financial, sissy, women tend to be more emotional. Some subs are totally into domestication. They will clean your house and mow your lawn and they feel totally happy about being given tasks would never ask for sex. There are so many types of subs and there are many types of Dommes.

I'm definitely more dominant and there is an element of sexual gratification for me I think. It doesn't mean sex, it just means I might be a little bit sadist when I'm in that mode but a good Domme always has to take her time for aftercare. That's her way to say thank you to the sub for trusting her and opening up emotionally and physically. Is a bonding time when you talk about feelings regarding the session.

Even though some subs are enjoying the session and are hyped up, when it is done they may have an emotional drop, may be embarrassed, or even depressed and are in need of reassurance . After care can be just cuddling, putting their head in your lap and discussing while you caress them. As a Domme it is easy to cause emotional damage if you treat another human as trash the entire time.

When someone says, "I am totally open and you can do anything you want", I know that they don't really mean that. They just don't know how to vocalize their needs or believe I should know (which of course all you guys know as, she thinks I can read her mind Lol. Not all Dommes and subs are a match. You have to think about ideas of what you want to explore and a Domme should be honest if it interests her. It's symbiotic.

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

SixT9er

Wow! Thank you for the further insight into D/s culture. A helluva a lot more going on than I ever imagined
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

MrTongue

On a different forum, I had responded to another FAQ of yours with several questions, one of which was regarding some of your favorite cuisine. Since you had mentioned barbecue, I have to ask if you've been able to make it to Victorian in Sparks over past Labor Day weekends? I figure you probably didn't get to Carson City this weekend due to your work schedule. If you've managed to get to Victorian Avenue in the past, do you have a favorite bbq vendor? I'll take your answer off the air. Thanks!

highlander

In a previous question thread I asked what your favorite type of sweet treat was and you stated chocolate all day long. So to elaborate would it be just pure chocolate or some mixture with peanut butter, caramel, nuts, or something else?

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"

RachelVarga

Quote from: highlander on Jun 03, 2023, 12:30 AM
In a previous question thread I asked what your favorite type of sweet treat was and you stated chocolate all day long. So to elaborate would it be just pure chocolate or some mixture with peanut butter, caramel, nuts, or something else?

Highlander

I was into kit kats but I get so many. If people send me variants like the ones from Japan that would be cool. I like chocolate with lots of things. I will try many so I am open to different things and trying them.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

SixT9er

Have you been able to fulfill personal fantasies with clients while working at the ranch or just your clients?

RachelVarga

Quote from: SixT9er on Jun 05, 2023, 01:27 AM
Have you been able to fulfill personal fantasies with clients while working at the ranch or just your clients?

I won't lie. I don't have any wild fantasies that I can think of. I am very much in real life the way I am at the ranch.

I mean I guess I have had a few guys that unlock that evolutionary requirement for what is built into every person's head as gorgeous or super hot a few times and you can't help being excited inside. But my idea of a good looking guy conciously is very general so it must be something subconcious. I really do like a guy to be smart and have some humor. Doesn't need to be a genius but have some innate intelligence of the world and how it works.

Looks don't translate to good sex for sure. I think some good looking guys suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect.

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias whereby people with low ability, expertise, or experience regarding a type of task or area of knowledge tend to overestimate their ability or knowledge.

I had a virgin that blew my mind once. He was a natural or super good actor but when he got going I was like OMG WTF? It was that good. Maybe he wasn't and he liked playing that game but I won't complain.

Back on subject. Hmmm I guess I have done some things. I wouldn't say what they were but so many interesting things have popped up that I never though of. Especially with couples and women.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

DM2

Hi Rachel.

I was wondering what is your philosophy on how to do a good party?

RachelVarga

Quote from: DM2 on Jun 24, 2023, 11:05 PM
Hi Rachel.

My philosophy is something like this. Once we leave the cashier I am not thinking of money anymore. I do see this as a job but in a good way. My job is to please my partner. I don't like saying client or customer but it's normal. To me you are my partner during our time together.

I know you are there to get away from life and it's stress. You want to have a good time. I take that serious. I am not fake. You are getting me. It's exactly how I have sex with anyone. I am in control but I like to please and make my partner feel good. I am passionate and affectionate and always have been.

Not everyone wants that. A guy sometimes just wants a good blowjob so when I sense that then I do as I would anyways. I move into blowjob overdrive. Hahaha

I think you just have to be yourself and remember that people come to see you to get away from other things. Give them that escape, the sexual freedom, and they will come back to see you again. I have seen some people so many times I lost count. I like to think it's because I listen to them and get to know them for who they are, not just their wallet.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Daredevil

What part of your body would you say is your errogenous zone?

More faq questions here too:
http://brothellife.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3331

DM2

Quote from: RachelVarga on Jun 25, 2023, 12:15 AM
Quote from: DM2 on Jun 24, 2023, 11:05 PM
Hi Rachel.

My philosophy is something like this. Once we leave the cashier I am not thinking of money anymore. I do see this as a job but in a good way. My job is to please my partner. I don't like saying client or customer but it's normal. To me you are my partner during our time together.

I know you are there to get away from life and it's stress. You want to have a good time. I take that serious. I am not fake. You are getting me. It's exactly how I have sex with anyone. I am in control but I like to please and make my partner feel good. I am passionate and affectionate and always have been.

Not everyone wants that. A guy sometimes just wants a good blowjob so when I sense that then I do as I would anyways. I move into blowjob overdrive. Hahaha

I think you just have to be yourself and remember that people come to see you to get away from other things. Give them that escape, the sexual freedom, and they will come back to see you again. I have seen some people so many times I lost count. I like to think it's because I listen to them and get to know them for who they are, not just their wallet.

I feel the same, it is  transactional but after that,  it's all about us and pleasure in that moment. 

RachelVarga

Quote from: Daredevil on Jun 25, 2023, 01:53 AM
What part of your body would you say is your errogenous zone?

More faq questions here too:
http://brothellife.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3331

I would say my neck and breasts.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X