News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Zodiacs ♐️

Started by Alexia, Nov 30, 2017, 09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

What is your Zodiac compatibility? 

I think you may a really EXPLOSIVE bedroom experience even more so with someone of your compatible signs?

Katalina

Quote from: Alexia on Nov 30, 2017, 09:18 AM

I think you may a really EXPLOSIVE bedroom experience even more so with someone of your compatible signs?

I'm Aquarius and I'm most compatible with Aries, it's the best sex ever..!
XOXO, Katalina

Jesslyn

I'm a Taurus, surprisingly though one of my most heated sessions was with a Sagittarius (we're apparently the least compatible, lol!), and then another great session with a mischievous  Capricorn ;) 

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

All of em!😎 As long as her asking price is right and I like her view from behind. I can make it F en work.😉 I  Don't care what Mr. & Misses Zodiac say!😆😆

Katalina

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 01, 2017, 05:47 AM
All of em!😎 As long as her asking price is right and I like her view from behind. I can make it F en work.😉 I  Don't care what Mr. & Misses Zodiac say!😆😆

I love your ambition! Lol
XOXO, Katalina

Offleash

Pisces, supposedly best compatible with Cancer.

My most recent experience with Cancer though, causes me to think the "compatible" they talk about refers more to being in a relationship than specifically about sex. Overall, I've tended to typically be attracted to Libras even without knowing signs, and have had some pretty interesting connections with Aquarii over the years as well.

Alexia

I'm a Sagittarius. I've very compatible in and out of the bedroom with Leo's. Bring on my Lion men.

Cherry

Aries in the house!!!

RachelVarga

I don't believe in any of it but I am Sagittarius.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Jesslyn

Quote from: RachelVarga on Dec 03, 2017, 02:13 PM

Oh, you're birthday must be coming up, then! (Happy early or late Birthday!) :)

margin

Quote from: Jesslyn on Dec 03, 2017, 11:50 PM
Quote from: RachelVarga on Dec 03, 2017, 02:13 PM

Oh, you're birthday must be coming up, then! (Happy early or late Birthday!) :)

December the 8th !   ;)

Alexia

Gotta love my fellow Sag's. I don't think it's all true but some of the traits of a Sag fit me.

Atlantis

Pisces in the house!!

We are chameleons, and we usually pick up on very small things others don't notice, so I can be comfortable with just about anyone.

I have a lot of fun with other water signs because they usually are just as 'free-loving' as myself. (Aka, they are usually the freak-a-leaks)
:D)

Offleash

Quote from: Atlantis on Dec 04, 2017, 07:49 AM
Pisces in the house!!

We are chameleons, and we usually pick up on very small things others don't notice, so I can be comfortable with just about anyone.

I have a lot of fun with other water signs because they usually are just as 'free-loving' as myself. (Aka, they are usually the freak-a-leaks)
:D)

This is so much like my experience as well—and it seems hard to explain the chameleon thing and the picking up on small things and "energy" to other people. It just seems weird to people who don't have it or have to live with it.