Dream Two Girl Party Matchup

Started by RachelVarga, Aug 25, 2020, 07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Aug 27, 2020, 08:57 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Aug 27, 2020, 06:16 AM
Quote from: Prospector Bob on Aug 26, 2020, 08:18 AM
Quote from: RachelVarga on Aug 25, 2020, 07:46 PM
Alot of times when I have a two girl party the client asks what girl would I pick. So this would help us know which two of us you would pair up for your dream two girl party so....

What are the two girls you would want to have for the ultimate two girl party with?

(Even if you know two ladies don't like each other you should still list it. Who knows maybe they will afterwards)

You & Drew! But, alas, Drew has retired.  :(

Technically Drew said in so many words she was taking an extended  hiatus. She never said she was retiring.

Kinda like the way you been on hiatus buddy. You have never officially locked the door on a return to the Mustang either.😉🤣

Oh, I'd never lock that door even if I'm unable to perform. I do want to get back there someday if only to meet certain Ladies who have impressed me over that last couple of years. I can still spend a little time with them.

When a certain Blonde Lady has posted her awesome photos, I have felt some stirrings in my nether regions. So, maybe there might be some hope my equipment will come back to life.  ;D

😎👍🏻🖖🏼

Navyguy

My last two girl party I think was with Morgan/Carrera, and we played beer pong.

I mean, there was other stuff that happened, but that was rather fun.

As far as two girls go, I simply ask the lady who they are comfortable with, and it normally works out based off thier own recommendation.  I mean, if a lady is really good friends with another, the party seems to be better then expected rather then a lady who has never partied with a girl before.

Bigfoot

Quote from: Big Cat on Aug 27, 2020, 04:12 AM
Skylie and Rachel.
I'll second that two girl.  I missed my chance for it one summer.  I was at the bar when Skylie came over to say hi and then introduced me to her pretty blonde friend.  If I hadn't just got done with a party I would have definitely taken them up on the offer.

Ironman

Quote from: Bigfoot on Aug 30, 2020, 05:44 AM
Skylie and Rachel.
I'll second that two girl.  I missed my chance for it one summer.  I was at the bar when Skylie came over to say hi and then introduced me to her pretty blonde friend.  If I hadn't just got done with a party I would have definitely taken them up on the offer.

Did you forget to pack you alls vitamins that trip? You should been good to go after a red bull because it gives ya wings and a 10 minute break.😉😁😁

RachelVarga

If I am wishing I'll wish big and go with Skylie and Rachel. I actually had them together at one point but didn't have the courage.

This combination comes up a lot. A lot. What is it about me and her that seems so delicious? Oh I know, big boob brunette and big boob blonde. Lol. Actually we get along quite well. More than you think.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

RachelVarga

Quote from: NavySteve on Aug 26, 2020, 01:30 PM
Luna and Vera. Rachael and her choice.

Well can I choose from Luna and Vera? I will choose either or both at the same time.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Michael

A threesome with Vera Bliss and Drew Ryan is hotter than volcanic lava, a sexual main event at any prime time arena or stadium anywhere in the world.   If you're not sporting a game face for that atmosphere,  you suck!

Bigfoot

Quote from: RachelVarga on Sep 11, 2020, 01:19 AM
What is it about me and her that seems so delicious? Oh I know, big boob brunette and big boob blonde.

You know me, I can't resist women with really big... Personalities.  😁

chrisxl3d

KC

My dream two girl party matchup would be Rachel and Skylie for a weekend at a cabin in the Lake Tahoe area...

KC

RachelVarga

Quote from: KC on Sep 28, 2020, 08:37 PM
My dream two girl party matchup would be Rachel and Skylie for a weekend at a cabin in the Lake Tahoe area...

KC

I did party with her a few times. Very cool chick. She left the business to go onto other things.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Big Cat

Much more than just boobs with Skylie and Rachel. I've had the pleasure of numerous parties with both ladies and they made each special in their own way.  Skylie was aggressive, twisted and a complete mind fuck while I found Rachel to be much more nurturing, caring and of course very sexy. Together—— Well light the fuse and watch what happens!!

RachelVarga

Quote from: Big Cat on Oct 03, 2020, 04:24 AM
Much more than just boobs with Skylie and Rachel. I've had the pleasure of numerous parties with both ladies and they made each special in their own way.  Skylie was aggressive, twisted and a complete mind fuck while I found Rachel to be much more nurturing, caring and of course very sexy. Together—— Well light the fuse and watch what happens!!

Funny you say that because we are like that and we got along very well. I don't think there was ever a dull moment between us.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X