News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Phoenix

Started by shooter, Jul 20, 2014, 06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shooter

What the Hell can I say, I hit it right on the head when I picked you from the  line up by saying " give me the little firecracker on the end"  It was fantastic as it always is. Can't wait until next time.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Phoenix

:-* :-* :-* yeah I like that :D and I like you I have just a blast every time with you...hope to keep enjoying myself with you and sence my schedule is so screwy just p.m. A couple weeks in advance when you are ready for another round at the ranch mabey next time the three of us can do a sex-a-thon with you  :o  :)

shooter

I have had many parties with Phoenix over the years. Mainly because she is wild crazy fun and I never quite know what to expect from her. This time was no exception. It started out when some civilian called for a line up, so naturally all the mongers went in after him and stood behind him. We do it just to see how a new guy reacts. He made a selection and Sherrie turned and asked if any of us wanted to pick a lady, So I said I wanted the little firecracker on the end. Phoenix got a kick out of that. She always agrees to my price and I think we made a deal before we sat down. It took a while to get to her room as it was already in use, but we had a drink and chatted.
   Room finally ready we started out with her doing a slow nude dance rubbing up against my naked self. The dance ended with her bent over the bed and me slapping her ass. We hit the sheets and went non stop doing each other every way we could think of. I finished off the party by holding her close and talking until our time together ran out.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Phoenix

Awh thank you shooter you give great party  :-* hope we can keep doing it over and over and over and.... :o  :D