News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Thicker than a Snicker

Started by Lexi, Jan 24, 2019, 01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexi

If you are into thick women I am your girl. It's winter right now so you need me to keep you warm! Big natural breasts , full kissable lips , long blonde hair and of course curvy! If you haven't had a thick girl u are definitely missing out. I want to show you the time of your life and take u to places you've never been. You can look me up on the website as well. Hope to see u soon  :-* I'm 9pm to 9am but I can come out at anytime if you book an appointment

Serena

I like your headline...thicker than a snicker.  ;D
Yes gentlemen, Lexi is a natural curvy and voluptuous beauty! Come and stay warm with her. She's amazing!  :)
Xoxo
:-*

ColleenRose

Ember

Quote from: Serena on Jan 30, 2019, 07:10 AM
I like your headline...thicker than a snicker.  ;D
Yes gentlemen, Lexi is a natural curvy and voluptuous beauty! Come and stay warm with her. She's amazing!  :)
Xoxo
:-*

Lol Thicker than a Snicker is hilarious!

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Lexi on Jan 24, 2019, 01:02 PM
If you are into thick women I am your girl. It's winter right now so you need me to keep you warm! Big natural breasts , full kissable lips , long blonde hair and of course curvy! If you haven't had a thick girl u are definitely missing out. I want to show you the time of your life and take u to places you've never been. You can look me up on the website as well. Hope to see u soon  :-* I'm 9pm to 9am but I can come out at anytime if you book an appointment
I don't think I have been with what you would call a thick woman before

ColleenRose

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Feb 02, 2019, 01:39 AM

You are missing out you should give it a try!

Prospector Bob

Quote from: ColleenRose on Feb 02, 2019, 05:46 AM

What ColleenRose says. I've had great parties with Ladies that are rake handle thin to full figured Amazons. You shouldn't dismiss a Lady because of her physical appearance. They're in this business to give you the best experience possible. Thick or thin, short or tall, from my view, they accomplish their tasks with superb ability.  :) 8)

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

BigBankA7D

Quote from: ColleenRose on Feb 02, 2019, 05:46 AM

Sounds like I will have to add it to my mustang bucket list

mackdaddy_69

I'll be adding you to my bucket list Lexi :)

ColleenRose