Do you believe this claim about prostitution in Nevada?

Started by johnapostolatos, Jan 27, 2019, 12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnapostolatos

Greetings to all the ladies and gents on this site.

While searching the Moonlite site, I noticed the following claim which I find dubious at best, and I wonder what your opinion is.

All of the breathtaking courtesans working at the brothel are required by law to be tested weekly for sexually transmitted diseases, and they all practice safe sex. There has never been a case of a customer contracting an STD of any kind as a result of an encounter with a Nevada brothel sex worker.

I find this claim to be very fishy. In fact, a female friend contracted herpes from skin-to-skin contact in several spots even though the man she was with was wearing protection. There is a lot of research that supports the transmission of STDs in the general population despite condom use from exposed areas of the skin. Imagine the millions of acts that have occurred in Nevada and yet no male customer has contracted anything at all?

I am personally OK with the risks and have been lucky enough to have never contracted anything in Nevada, but what I just quoted above seems to be false advertising and open the Pandora's door of liability.

I would greatly appreciate your thoughts or experience about this topic.

Thanks

MrTShirt

If a lady fails the STD test, she likely will "go on vacation", get treated, and come back.  Who would know?

Some STDs take between one month and three months to show up.

I assume a house male employee that doesn't use a condom, has sex with a courtesan and gives her an STD is not included in that statement.

Read those statements like a lawyer would.  Realize what is said and what isn't said.

ColleenRose

Michael j.

I haven't heard anything about STDs, but I have heard that since condom use became mandatory in 1987, not a single case of AIDS has been traced back to a legal brothel. 
Michael J.

SixT9er

The trick is "reported"
Just because there is no record of it happening doesn't mean it hasn't occurred. It just means if it did, it was never reported

That being said I have the utmost faith in the current system as long as the Ladies I see follow the Law there shouldn't be an issue. From my Experience the Ladies of the Mustang follow the law, I can't say the same for all other places I've been
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

clevelandbrowns01

Read the book by Alexa Albert about the MR published in 2000 or so.  I suppose the book is a little outdated but definitely delves into this topic.  I was going to post some questions about that book on here sometime anyway and I'll do that sometime soon.  I had just finished the book before I visited the MR a couple weeks ago.

If the many opponents of LPIN had any evidence of HIV cases - wouldn't they be going crazy with the information?

ColleenRose

Quote from: SixT9er on Jan 28, 2019, 06:38 AM
The trick is "reported"
Just because there is no record of it happening doesn't mean it hasn't occurred. It just means if it did, it was never reported

That being said I have the utmost faith in the current system as long as the Ladies I see follow the Law there shouldn't be an issue. From my Experience the Ladies of the Mustang follow the law, I can't say the same for all other places I've been

Bingo!

RachelVarga

I've been working for three years and have a lot of clients. No problems here. I have never know any girls that go on "vacation".
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

MrTShirt

Quote from: RachelVarga on Apr 30, 2019, 02:27 AM
I've been working for three years and have a lot of clients. No problems here. I have never know any girls that go on "vacation".
Yep.  The MR girls are lucky.  They don't have a big dick, minus a condom, in charge and running around the place.
Other houses and other girls have not been so lucky.
(But nature does have a way of getting the final word.)