party with brooklynn

Started by calvinklein, Oct 19, 2014, 10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calvinklein

First time at the ranch last weekend. Sat around for a while, talked to some of the ladies but for some reason just didn't hit it off. I think the ladies I talked to were just out of a party; or they were "too tired" (weird, I know).  I was about to leave for the night but for some reason decided  to hang around for just 5 more minutes, and I'm so glad I did.

Out of the blue Brooklynn shows up and we hit it off immediately after chatting for a few minutes. Really easy going and has a great personality; had a great party as well! I hope she reads this since she made the whole trip out to the ranch worth it.

It was such a great trip that I'm going to have to plan another trip in November! I think this time I might have to make an appointment!

ck

Silverado

I had the opportunity to talk to Brooklynn the other day. I agree that she is a very nice and attractive young lady. I was impressed and you confirmed my opinion that she would provide a very fun party.

Tiffany

Awwww happy to hear that guy Brooklynn is a very fun girl:-) She is on my To Do List 8)
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎