News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Get to know Shelby Star!New pictures!

Started by Shelby Star, Jun 06, 2018, 08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelby Star

Howdy Everyone! I am new here at The Mustang Ranch, but not new to the business! I hope to see familiar faces and many new ones! I cannot wait to get to know all of you. I absolutley love my parties just as much as you! It gives me complete pleasure to introduce a unique and one of a kind experience just for you from me! I hope to get to know you! Feel free to send me a message!

MrTShirt

The last time we met, it was just after a male stripper performed at the house.

I may not be able to compete against him?

Grizzly

Welcome beautiful! Cannot wait to see you in your new digs and your new room! Have fun  :)

Madison

Shelby you are so beautiful and you have the most captivating smile! So glad you decided to come to the MR! You have such a positive energy about you, it's literally contagious.

Don't miss out an amazing experience with this sexy woman, gents! She is a keeper! :D

Shelby Star

Quote from: Madison on Jun 07, 2018, 06:14 PM
Shelby you are so beautiful and you have the most captivating smile! So glad you decided to come to the MR! You have such a positive energy about you, it's literally contagious.

Don't miss out an amazing experience with this sexy woman, gents! She is a keeper! :D
Madison, thank you for your compliment. You are so sweet and we all have such positive energy together!

Shelby Star

Quote from: MrTShirt on Jun 06, 2018, 10:59 PM

wow! That was a little bit ago! Lol!!! Fun times! You can be my male stripper anytime!!!!!

Banginit

Congratulations Shelby on ur new adventure your awesome....:)
Hugs Bang

MrTShirt

Quote from: Shelby Star on Jun 09, 2018, 01:02 PM
Quote from: MrTShirt on Jun 06, 2018, 10:59 PM

wow! That was a little bit ago! Lol!!! Fun times! You can be my male stripper anytime!!!!!
:P   :P

Shelby Star

Quote from: Banginit on Jun 11, 2018, 02:15 PM
Congratulations Shelby on ur new adventure your awesome....:)
Hugs Bang
Thank you so very much! I love it here!

Katalina

Quote from: Shelby Star on Jun 06, 2018, 08:54 PM
Howdy Everyone! I am new here at The Mustang Ranch, but not new to the business! I hope to see familiar faces and many new ones! I cannot wait to get to know all of you. I absolutley love my parties just as much as you! It gives me complete pleasure to introduce a unique and one of a kind experience just for you from me! I hope to get to know you! Feel free to send me a message!

You're so pretty, everyone has such great photos and the new videos are great as well
XOXO, Katalina

clevelandbrowns01

Shelby  - has anyone told you that you are the spitting image of actress Joan Van Ark in her younger days?  She played Val Ewing on Knots Landing for a long time and appeared on numerous other tv shows. Very hot!