News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Toms nuts at the bar

Started by Phoenix, Oct 22, 2013, 03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

:o yep that's right I saw it happen  ;D I was even part of it happining :). Me, Ameris, Erica, and Dixie were grabbing his nuts by the hand full and shuving them in our mouths at the bar in front of everybody :o ;)

Just Tom

so that's why i can't them now

Thanks to you all, all the Ladies and the crew, for the fun times and comfort to a lonely soul who was in desperate need of a reminder of good times and good friends
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

caveman

I got a Question for everyone. So is that where that saying came in awh nuts?

Michael j.

A man is sitting at a bar, sipping some beer.  Then he hears a voice saying "nice tie!" and few minutes later a voice says "great shirt!" but there's nobody nearby except the bartender who's polishing glasses.  He calls the bartender over and says, "I don't know if it's the beer or what, but I hear this voice saying nice things about me."  The bartender replies, "Not to worry.  It's the peanuts.  They're complimentary."
Michael J.

Phoenix

Just Tom

Quote from: Michael j. on Oct 24, 2013, 03:47 AM
A man is sitting at a bar, sipping some beer.  Then he hears a voice saying "nice tie!" and few minutes later a voice says "great shirt!" but there's nobody nearby except the bartender who's polishing glasses.  He calls the bartender over and says, "I don't know if it's the beer or what, but I hear this voice saying nice things about me."  The bartender replies, "Not to worry.  It's the peanuts.  They're complimentary."

LOL, but these were pistachios, so i guess they are not all they are cracked up to be

shooter

You need to get you one of those lime green shirts and do the television commercial.  It could be Just Tom does it Boom Boom long time style!
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Just Tom

what a great idea for a Halloween costume, and it fits me to a 'T'...most consider me kinda nuts  :D

Phoenix

;D yeah that would be a great costume and yeah mabey we could try out the commercial suggestion at least for giggles anyway :)

Ayana

Hi Just Tom it's been a long time since your last visit ;) ;) ;)
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Phoenix

tom thank yo s very much for the relaxing lavendar and sweets that melted in my mouth over and over again and i had a blast last night with you and Shane a a few other girls you are a real gem of a guy and really know how to encourage us to be us anus girls and the rest of the Mustang crew thank yo so very much for you very thoughtfull Christams gifts... :-*  :-* and of course the first ling i did today was run around necked in the bar wearing those warm and fuzzy Christmas stocking you gave me  :o  ;D  :-* Godbless ya man and hopefully us naughty elves will cum up with something special to give you "naughty santa"  :-* ;)