News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

List of places I'd love to visit!

Started by Anika, Dec 24, 2018, 02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anika

Tip top on my to-do list, I have some traveling I'd like to do... Sadly, I have some funding issues that need to be addressed.  While I can't travel to these places with you, if you came and bungalowed with me, I could travel there and report back to you :)

Anika

The Azores.  I'm pining to visit this temperate archipelago that is situated in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, but belongs to Portugal.  Hiking, biking, sailing and surfing are just a couple of activities on my bucket list for this beautiful place.

Anika

Madagascar:  Only because a close relative under the age of 10 wants to go there.... And I'll be the bestest chaperone.

Anika

Columbia:  I adore visiting once-dangerous countries that are rebuilding themselves... And I can speak the language... And who doesn't love lounging on a tropical beach?

Michael

This probably won't happen considering how much turmoil goes on near this part of the country but hopefully someday I'd love to visit the Egyptian pyramids.

Anika

Iceland: I'm not a fan of cold places... Yet I adore cool places.  I'll only stay for 3 weeks tops to avoid frostbite.

Anika

Tanzania:  Snorkeling, sunbathing, and skewered meats for yours truly.

Anika

Spain:  I'd love to spend a year touring and eating all of Eurpoe's finest...  But I pick Spain for the top of my to do list because I'm comfortable with the language.

Anika

Malaysia:  Though I've not had good experiences in Asia, some stupid part of me wants to try Asia until I learn to like it without getting fired from a job or deathly ill.

Anika

Senegal:  Because I really miss my grandmother.... And she really used to cook well... I pick Senegal for my bucket-list.

Prospector Bob

I'd like to go to Scotland & tour all their Scotch Whisky distilleries.  ;D
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal