News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Harley's learning the forum

Started by Harley, Nov 20, 2013, 04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley

Hello guys I am still learning how to work the forum so I will be checking  it daily
Harley lovett

caveman

Cool, If I can learn to do things on here You shouldn't have any problems! :) :)
Take care.

Sally

Quote from: Harley on Nov 20, 2013, 04:15 AM
Hello guys I am still learning how to work the forum so I will be checking  it daily

Glad to see you on the forum babe!!
Really glad I could help you learn it a bit...
If you need anymore help let me know! :)
I'll show you how to post pics in your posts also if you'd like! :)
<3

caveman

<3
Question about that Sally. You have to use another site like Image shack to do that or can you take pictures from your computer? I know I would love to just go from my computer to here.

Phoenix

Caveman is a natural when it comes to showing us how to I I rise our clients heck he's my all time favorite client  :-*

Sally

Quote from: caveman on Nov 22, 2013, 12:48 AM
<3
Question about that Sally. You have to use another site like Image shack to do that or can you take pictures from your computer? I know I would love to just go from my computer to here.

Caveman,
you can get it from your desktop..
no imageshack req. :)

caveman

So do you right click on a item or picture. Than click on where you want it to go & right click & paste?

Stevie Ray

Hello, Haleyyyyyyy!  We're all trying to learn to use the site! Would love to interact more! Let's make it happen! #horney!
A Queen Bee from the west coast

Sally

Quote from: caveman on Nov 23, 2013, 05:15 AM
So do you right click on a item or picture. Than click on where you want it to go & right click & paste?

No, on the bottom of your post window, it says attachments and other options, that's where you can attach the pics off your computer.
<3

Phoenix

And when you meet Stevie Ray ask her to teach you the "Stevie Ray" dance... :o ;)

tobyg3

Quote from: Sally on Nov 23, 2013, 01:50 PM
Quote from: caveman on Nov 23, 2013, 05:15 AM

No, on the bottom of your post window, it says attachments and other options, that's where you can attach the pics off your computer.
<3

In the toolbar above the message content is a button for "insert image", which lets you place the pic wherever the text cursor is. You should also be able to re-size the image in the html coding, but for now, don't worry about that.

Have fun with it, cave.

Scarlett

Hey girl, thanks for teaching me how to use this forum!  :-*

Harley

Quote from: Scarlett on Nov 24, 2013, 06:25 AM
Hey girl, thanks for teaching me how to use this forum!  :-*
.           No problem girl still learning myself lol
Harley lovett