News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

hi everyone!!

Started by Sally, Dec 03, 2013, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sally

:-*I miss you all and im thinking about everyone! Hope you are all doing great!! Be back soon!! :) ♥♡♥♡♥♡ :-*

Harley

Harley lovett

caveman

Alright sally where did you get the little hearts? No fair Lol. ;D ;D ;D

Sally

Quote from: caveman on Dec 03, 2013, 11:39 AM
Alright sally where did you get the little hearts? No fair Lol. ;D ;D ;D

Haha caveman, youre right its no fair... its from my phone  ♥♡♥♡♥♡

caveman

Hey Hey That's cheating !! :o :o This time we'll let it slide but next time watch it! ;D ;D ;D

Sally

Quote from: caveman on Dec 05, 2013, 11:19 AM
Hey Hey That's cheating !! :o :o This time we'll let it slide but next time watch it! ;D ;D ;D

Hahaha oh yeah mister? Is that a promise!? Don't go gettin my hopes up lol ;p
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

caveman

In the home stretch go to the wipe! ;) I don't want to make promises. I'm pretty sure I haven't made any promise any of the times I have been there. You can Ask Phoenix. You make a promise & than something comes up than you let some one down. Than you feel bad. :( :( I don't want to feel bad. I wan't to be happy! ;)

Sally

Quote from: caveman on Dec 06, 2013, 05:00 AM
In the home stretch go to the wipe! ;) I don't want to make promises. I'm pretty sure I haven't made any promise any of the times I have been there. You can Ask Phoenix. You make a promise & than something comes up than you let some one down. Than you feel bad. :( :( I don't want to feel bad. I wan't to be happy! ;)

Good way to look at it...
I dont truly believe in promises, unless you know you can deliver.
Of course sometimes, things come up..
but unless its something that you truly couldnt help or change...
Then there should be no reason the promise gets broken....
Therefore, i half-way believe in promises lol
But at least you make sure you do right whether its something you do or dont do...
Always a pleasure conversating with you Caveman!! :)
Would love to hear more of your interesting insights..!
Take Care <3

Phoenix

cavman a broken/bent promise only leads to a nice sapsize when things work out differently and btter than expected when it comes to me and you anyway...mabey sally and I can barter shell show me the hearts and ill show her a saprize ans we will tell you about it  ;)

Sally

Quote from: Phoenix on Dec 07, 2013, 11:26 PM
cavman a broken/bent promise only leads to a nice sapsize when things work out differently and btter than expected when it comes to me and you anyway...mabey sally and I can barter shell show me the hearts and ill show her a saprize ans we will tell you about it  ;)

Hahaha phe phe!! Sounds like a wildly amazing plan!! :)

caveman

Phoenix