News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

SNOW!!!

Started by Andy, Dec 04, 2013, 05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

The snow is here and I am not very pleased with it i am from California so I am use to warm weather what does everyone else think of the snow? Do you prefer winter or summer??

Cobia

Quote from: Andy on Dec 04, 2013, 05:45 PM
The snow is here and I am not very pleased with it i am from California so I am use to warm weather what does everyone else think of the snow? Do you prefer winter or summer??

I will take summer any day....just 1 more reason I live in south Texas.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Andy

Yes I definitely agree summer is much better and I have never been to Texas but I have family there and would love to go one day

Cobia

Quote from: Andy on Dec 04, 2013, 06:16 PM
Yes I definitely agree summer is much better and I have never been to Texas but I have family there and would love to go one day

Come on down .  It is warm here right now but a storm is coming later.  I live just out of Corpus Christi.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

caveman

Cobia storm coming Friday & into next week? That's what there calling for where I'm at.

Cobia

Quote from: caveman on Dec 04, 2013, 06:41 PM
Cobia storm coming Friday & into next week? That's what there calling for where I'm at.

Yep and I am headed for the woods tomorrow for a few days....just my luck.

Prospector Bob

Here in Albuquerque, this very minute, it's snowing. It's a light snow & will all melt away not too long after sunrise.

I don't mind the snow too much. My only peeve with it is, no one here really knows how to drive in the white stuff. It can be scary to watch how people react to a little snow. :o

PB
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Cobia

I was headed from my house to my lease just now and in a 16 mile area the temp. dropped from 72 down to 58.

KC

I like winter and summer. We have both in Washington DC. I love snow... My favorite time of the the year is actually the Fall (September and October). Wine tasting tours and outdoor concerts are really awesome in the Fall of the year...

KC

Silverado

What I enjoy is a party in the Safari suite. Then a dash to the outdoor jacuzzi.  Sitting in the hot water surrounded by snow is amazing. Now, I certainly don't think you would have any trouble finding a guy to take you up on this type of party. I know I would love it.