News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cobia fun!!

Started by Courtney, Feb 26, 2014, 08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Courtney

:-*
One of our favorite guys are here! So make sure you show him some love and knock his socks off! Were so glad you took time out of your crazy to come visit us cobia!, we love u!,

Phoenix

Yippie!!!! Cobia and his secret entourage have graced us with there presence all week this week and yes I second wit Kourtney said welcome back and thank you again for engaging in our sexual adventures... :o ;) :-*

Redwood

Great to finally meet Cobia yesterday!  Hope he is having a great vacation and you girls are having a lot of fun with him!

Shayne

Haha.. Was thinking the same thing! Met Cobia for the first time last nights:) So glad amazing ladies taking care of him;)..
Xoxo Shayne:)

Courtney

Thanks for coming Cobia we really appreciate you. We know how busy you are! Thanks for thinking of us and stopping by

Cobia

Quote from: Courtney on Mar 05, 2014, 05:20 AM
Thanks for coming Cobia we really appreciate you. We know how busy you are! Thanks for thinking of us and stopping by

Ahhh thank you Ladies .  That was the best vacation I have ever had !!   They just keep getting better and better thanks to you'll.  See ya again next yr. ....same time if I am still kickin.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

You will be!!! If you can take on the Mustang Ladies out there in Mustang Land!!!! There is pretty much nothing you can't do!!! I mean this with respect . Your a touch Old Fart!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Phoenix

Hey redwood it was great to finaly meet you also  :) :-* mabey next time you are hear I can climb your tree  :o  ;D

Ayana

I'm having Cobia withdrawal symptoms. Let me explain Cobia Addictions start with casual or social use. For most ladies experiencing the Cobia becomes a habit. You want more and more  ;) :D ;)

Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Cobia

Quote from: Ayana on Apr 03, 2014, 06:28 PM
I'm having Cobia withdrawal symptoms. Let me explain Cobia Addictions start with casual or social use. For most ladies experiencing the Cobia becomes a habit. You want more and more  ;) :D ;)

Thank you my dear.....you'll are so nice to this old fart.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.