News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

First Vacation for ...........2018

Started by Cobia, Feb 26, 2018, 04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Meet several new Ladies and saw some ol friends.  We are headed to V.C. for old time pictures after a morning party.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

KittiMinx

Have fun Cobia! <3 Always a pleasure to see you!

Cobia

Quote from: KittiMinx on Feb 26, 2018, 05:33 PM
Have fun Cobia! <3 Always a pleasure to see you!

AAAAhhhh.....Kitti.  My pleasure !!   It was nice talking  to you again.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Cobia

Made it to V.C. yesterday for some "old time" pictures and headed back today for some more with some different folks. It was damn cold up there yesterday.

Had dinner at a Thi café on the way back that was really good.

OOOPPPSSS.......it is 7am, almost  party time.

PS:  If you ever order lemon drop shots at the bar watch out they might kicky your happy but.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Feb 27, 2018, 03:00 PM
Made it to V.C. yesterday for some "old time" pictures and headed back today for some more with some different folks. It was damn cold up there yesterday.

PS:  If you ever order lemon drop shots at the bar watch out they might kicky your happy but.

You are already behind schedule.you are supposed to go once a month for 3 days minimum per trip remember. That what you said in your message.🤡😉😁

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Feb 27, 2018, 03:36 PM

You are already behind schedule.you are supposed to go once a month for 3 days minimum per trip remember. That what you said in your message.🤡😉😁

Now Mr. Fuzzy, I am getting old so......... ;D ;D

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Feb 27, 2018, 04:32 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Feb 27, 2018, 03:36 PM

Now Mr. Fuzzy, I am getting old so......... ;D ;D

All the more reason to follow the 12 trip plan for 2018.😁

Cobia

7 of us went to V.C. today and made some more old time pictures.  Too bad I can't post them.
    ( still cold up there )

Wanted to say a big thank you to the great people that took such good care of me and the all ladies that joined in on the pictures with me. It was a lot of fun. 

Another huge THANK YOU  to Jennifer.....you know why ( as our talk ).

~~ The road goes on forever but the party never ends ~~

Cobia

Kitty, Jesslyn and everyone else , it was fun to all get together last night.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 01, 2018, 03:42 PM

You partied with the entire shift of ladies on duty last night? 😎😎 All at the same time?🤔 Good for you!🤠👍🏼😉😆

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Mar 01, 2018, 05:15 PM

You partied with the entire shift of ladies on duty last night? 😎😎 All at the same time?🤔 Good for you!🤠👍🏼😉😆

;D ;D.........wish I was able to Mr. Fuzzy but I only had 3 parties with 1 lady yesterday and 1 this morning so for.

I " DID " snow here last night around midnight.  Didn't last too long but it was coming down for a little while.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 02, 2018, 04:44 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Mar 01, 2018, 05:15 PM

;D ;D.........wish I was able to Mr. Fuzzy but I only had 3 parties with 1 lady yesterday and 1 this morning so for.

I " DID " snow here last night around midnight.  Didn't last too long but it was coming down for a little while.

Funny it snowed last time I was there too. In my case though I for several reasons didn't want to get stuck there, and not just because I didn't have enough cash to go behind the green door.

SixT9er

Great time Crashing your vacation as always!

Thanks to you, Your Lady, Duck11, Double D, The Mustang and of course Rachel for an incredible time!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on Mar 04, 2018, 01:50 AM

Nah, you didn't crash my vacation.  Thank you for all you did for us !!!!  You help make it another great one.  You and everyone else.

Cobia

I would like to put out a huge !!  THANK YOU  !!  to Jennifer and Tara.  You know why .  That was really nice of you'll.

No other house would do that for someone....for sure !!!