Rachel Varga Schedule and Pix - Almost Booked Up!

Started by RachelVarga, Aug 15, 2020, 10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

Hey Everyone,

I'm going to be at the Mustang August 29 to September 8th

Message me or email because I'm seriously almost booked up. If you can't come I am at www.onlyfans.com/rachelvarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Just Tom

Best of Luck to ya Babe,

unfortunately i can't get away this time of year, and the present style of encounter doesn't fit my style... I am looking forward to the day we can sit on the deck or at the bar and BS over beers for awhile.  I know it will come back so i am saving my change for a good time when it opens up again...
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

RachelVarga

Quote from: Just Tom on Aug 16, 2020, 12:36 AM
Best of Luck to ya Babe,

unfortunately i can't get away this time of year, and the present style of encounter doesn't fit my style... I am looking forward to the day we can sit on the deck or at the bar and BS over beers for awhile.  I know it will come back so i am saving my change for a good time when it opens up again...

No worries.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

SixT9er

Quote from: RachelVarga on Aug 15, 2020, 10:26 PM

Hey Everyone,

Message me or email because I'm seriously almost booked up. If you can't come I am at www.onlyfans.com/rachelvarga

I'm occupying one if those openings!  (Hopefully two!😜😂, pun intended!)
See you soon!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

RachelVarga

Quote from: SixT9er on Aug 17, 2020, 03:53 AM
Quote from: RachelVarga on Aug 15, 2020, 10:26 PM

Hey Everyone,

I'm occupying one if those openings!  (Hopefully two!😜😂, pun intended!)
See you soon!

Yeah, I guess you will be occupying one of those openings. Lol.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

RachelVarga

Quote from: SixT9er on Aug 23, 2020, 03:27 PM
Two week countdown!

Yeah, I'll be there in a few days. With COVID this has become hard but I assure all of you that when we open I will be there. I got all of your messages so you have to go easy on a girl when we open. Lol. No,  j/k I got you all covered and the ladies will be ready to see their regulars and new people too!

Hang in there!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X