News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New to Forum

Started by Lexi, Feb 21, 2019, 10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexi

So I just started using this site so please be patient with my response time. I try to check this account as frequently as possible but if I don't respond please call the house to book an appointment or to talk to me directly! There's so many ways to contact us girls but preferably I like phone calls to the house because the response time is quicker! Also there's a mustang Ranch email linked to my profile when you click on my picture so if you emailed me I haven't read any of them ! I will Be finding out my password soon !

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Lexi on Feb 21, 2019, 10:14 AM
So I just started using this site so please be patient with my response time. I try to check this account as frequently as possible but if I don't respond please call the house to book an appointment or to talk to me directly! There's so many ways to contact us girls but preferably I like phone calls to the house because the response time is quicker! Also there's a mustang Ranch email linked to my profile when you click on my picture so if you emailed me I haven't read any of them ! I will Be finding out my password soon !

Welcome to the board Lexi

mackdaddy_69

Welcome to the board Lexi and I look forward to meeting you.

Serena

Welcome Lexi!! Love you!!
Xoxoxo
  :-*  ;D ;)

Cobia

Welcome aboard Lexi !
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Chloe

Lexi is a hot blonde bombshell! Book your appointments  by calling the  ranch or emailing her directly off our website😉