News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Stormy May

Started by SixT9er, Apr 22, 2024, 04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

I met Stormy when she was fairly new & we hit it off in the bar but we didn't come to an agreement. As always I didn't take the non agreement negatively & we often chatted over the months since our failed negotiation. She is a very sweet & sexy Lady & we share common interest in books & tv shows
My last trip out she approached me when I was unoccupied & said she'd like to see about getting together. I reminded her of our failed previous negotiation & that things had not changed from my perspective, she understood that & still wanted to see if we could come to an agreement.
We set an appt for Sunday morning.
She showed up in a long sexy dress/nightgown & greeted me with her smile & a big hug. We chatted more for 15 min or so & then I couldn't take it anymore & suggested we go back.
We went over things again as it had been many months since our failed negotiation & once everything was on the table she quickly agreed & off to her room we went.
The party was everything I had hoped it would be & more. Details are between us but there's no doubt the wait was worth it & I will definitely see the Sweet & Sexy Stormy again in the future.
Thanks for approaching me Stormy & always staying friendly
Remember a failed negotiation doesn't always mean a forever no, just no at that time as long as you don't take it personal & stay friendly it may eventually turn into not only a yes but a Great party!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact