News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Best time of year to visit?

Started by BigBankA7D, Jul 12, 2018, 12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBankA7D

Does anyone have a favorite time of year to visit the ranch hopefully I will have a new job soon with paid vacation so I can choose dates

Ironman

Easy whatever time of year you have enough disposable income to party.😁😁

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Ironman on Jul 12, 2018, 12:47 AM
Easy whatever time of year you have enough disposable income to party.😁😁
Good point

Just Tom

i kind of prefer the fall and winter,

the fall because it is usually a high stress time of year for me, and aerosol estrogen seems to help calm me down a little,
and winter because it's always warm and cozy in the saloon when it can be so cold and nasty outside
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Just Tom on Jul 12, 2018, 01:03 AM
i kind of prefer the fall and winter,

the fall because it is usually a high stress time of year for me, and aerosol estrogen seems to help calm me down a little,
and winter because it's always warm and cozy in the saloon when it can be so cold and nasty outside
I recently visited in June that maybe the same time of year I go to much snow to drive in winter

BigBankA7D

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jul 12, 2018, 02:58 AM
I like October thru May. Reno gets to dang busy during the summer.
Ya I only have like a 8 hour drive but have to many passes/hills to cross in the winter

johann

Yeah, the passes can get a bit gnarly during the winter.  I only have a 4 hour drive over the Donner Summit, but even so, I keep it away from winter months.

The other thing I avoid like a bad case of the clap is holiday weekends.  Traffic in and out of the Reno / Tahoe area will be completely nuts during times like Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend.

BigBankA7D

Ya wish I had more disposable income had a blast my first trip

Ironman

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Jul 12, 2018, 01:12 PM

Don't feel too bad I haven't had enough disposable income to book anything. Since 2016 almost 2 years rather or not it goes into a 3rd is still very up in the air as of today.

BigBankA7D

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Ironman on Jul 12, 2018, 01:37 PM
Quote from: BigBankA7D on Jul 12, 2018, 01:12 PM

Don't feel too bad I haven't had enough disposable income to book anything. Since 2016 almost 2 years rather or not it goes into a 3rd is still very up in the air as of today.
Ya I just got a new job I'll be starting soon so that will help think I found an ATF my first trip a lot of good looking girls though

BigBankA7D

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jul 13, 2018, 03:49 AM
Congratulations on the new job
Thanks looking at working 4 10s with almost a 3$ raise to start so I should be able to budget a trip once a year I hope

RachelVarga

The best time is when I'm there.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

BigBankA7D

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact