News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Tori Review - late Nov 2017

Started by jakesterjjj, Dec 05, 2017, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakesterjjj

What can I say that has not already been said about the beautiful Tori.

We spoke via the forum and she sounded like a wonderful person.  Saw her last time but never got a chance to talk with her and was kicking myself for missing out.  Well I made it up to myself this time and made a trip up and was hoping to see the lovely Tori.  Was talking to another lady and there was this pretty lady in jeans and heels.  Like what others have said, she's a very pretty lady that has beautiful features similar to Tina Fey and/or Sarah Palin.

Talked a little and what a wonderful lady  Went behind the green door..  negotiations were quick and off to the party we went.   What a beautiful lady.  Man those jeans were tight to get off..  haha..  Party details will be private but I had a wonderful time.  She has an interesting thing she does during the party that was really cute.

Tori, thank you for a wonderful time and I hope to see you again in the future.

Jake

Cherry

A gentleman never kisses and tells 😘 but we can all assume what naughty fun was had since you left so happy!

Alexia

Wonderful review. She's such a sweet lady and hot body. I know you couldn't resist. Have you booked your next visit with her already?

Jesslyn

Yes, what a lovely review! You can't go wrong with Tori, she's genuine, sexy, and has the perfect body!