Terrific time with Magnificent Mackenzie

Started by B-team010, Jul 12, 2018, 04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-team010

I decided to play hooky from work earlier this week and popped into the bar at MR a little after lunch. There were quite a few ladies in the bar and I was fortunate enough to get the chance to chat with most. As per usual, all the ladies were extremely friendly & nice. After I had been there a while, Mackenzie introduced herself to me.

I was immediately struck by her gorgeous, infectious smile. Of course, the rest of her was beautiful too! She's tall, fit, with terrific breasts and a toned body. Beautiful face that is accentuated by that smile... Seriously, if she smiles at you, it'll be impossible not to be smiling too.

During our brief conversation over a drink, I continued to be drawn to her. She has a very open personality that immediately puts you at ease. Her vibe is genuine and she exudes friendliness and sexiness. After only a few minutes we were heading back to discuss a party.

After the party, we chatted some more. I had an absolutely amazing time with this truly magnificent woman! She's new to MR and I hope she sticks around because I'll definitely be repeating!

SixT9er

Great review!

Sounds like the Mustang has another winner!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact