Your To Do, Wish List Of Mustang Ranch Girls In 2015

Started by Weis, Jan 01, 2015, 05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagged

Quite a  few  of these  ladies  will  B   a   1st  time  4  me.   
Of course....
Some  of  these  ladies I have  party with  and  will party w/  them agian.
I  know  that I wont  get  thru this  whole list . 
That is  why  it  is  my """"Wish"" "" list.     
   There  might B  more  ladies  2  add  later  N  the  year.

My  Wish  List of  the Ladies  @  the  Mustang    4   the   2K14  Year
The  List  is  somewhat  in  NO  particular  order.     

MUSTANG   2   Do ...   List   
                   Iff  it   happens   ---    1  of  these days  I will start back partying  again

((  sooner than  1 person might  think ))
1        Victoria        2       RacheL
3        Carerra        4  PHX  (( PHee  PHee))  Phoenix   
5        ALexia       6     Little MeL   
7        Stevie  Ray        8        ZOEY 
9        Aubree     10      AYAna
11      CoCo        12  OLivia Bentley 
13      Morgan      14  BeLLa  Sophia 
15      Cherry       16      Maya 
17      LayLa       18     Montana 
19      LoLe        20     MariLyn   
21      Lina     22   DonaTeLLa
23      Jean  Grey        24     DaKoTa   
   and  since she is back again
        25     Seven -7-  (( 7 ))  

Marilyn

I'm flattered to be on ur list, no better time to start than NOW!! Come by n see us, let's party big boyyy

Quote from: firemanjmat on Jan 29, 2015, 09:05 PM
Well new year so new list. Of course people I have to party with and see. Some I already know and then few new ones I have yet to meet still. Now I am on my way back. Don't know if I can fit all in this year. But will try.

Staff= My Mommy Dearest Tara & Emma & Lance

Girls= Phoenix & Montana & Alexia & Carrera & Maya & Seven Grey & Victoria & Tiffany & Aubree & Marilyn & Donatella & Cherry & Coco

And always my call girl Holly Brooks.

Weis

Hey Jagged.  Always like your list that you make out every year of the girls.  But I think that you made a mistake on one of them.

Number 6. 
     6     Little MeL   
If I'm not mistaken, I believe that Little Mel is one of the cashier in the office.

Quote from: Jagged on Jan 29, 2015, 07:52 PM
Of course....

Little_Mel

Just because you can't pay for it, doesn't mean you can't wish for it  ;)

I'm extremely flattered and I'll let you all know if I ever join the dark side :)
You'll just have to settle for the other 30+ SMOKING HOT GORGEOUS ladies that are available. We get new ladies all the time as well. You might just find your new ATF.

Quote from: Weis on Feb 26, 2015, 12:53 AM
Hey Jagged.  Always like your list that you make out every year of the girls.  But I think that you made a mistake on one of them.

Number 6. 
     6     Little MeL   
If I'm not mistaken, I believe that Little Mel is one of the cashier in the office.

Quote from: Jagged on Jan 29, 2015, 07:52 PM
Of course....

Mustang Ranch Hostess

Emma

Quote from: firemanjmat on Jan 29, 2015, 09:05 PM
Well new year so new list. Of course people I have to party with and see. Some I already know and then few new ones I have yet to meet still. Now I am on my way back. Don't know if I can fit all in this year. But will try.

Staff= My Mommy Dearest Tara & Emma & Lance

Girls= Phoenix & Montana & Alexia & Carrera & Maya & Seven Grey & Victoria & Tiffany & Aubree & Marilyn & Donatella & Cherry & Coco

And always my call girl Holly Brooks.

Fireman!  I've worked here since 2011... Where have you been?!  SEE YA SOON!  Emma

Hiking Guy

My desired to-do list of Mustang Ranch ladies:

Donatella (for several parties)--I've partied with her several times previously.
Coco--a new-4-me lady to try who came highly recommended by a friend.
Hannah--a new-4-me lady to try who came highly recommended by a friend.
Kiera--a new-4-me lady to try.
Lucy--I've partied with her previously but it's been a while.
Seven--I've met her before but we haven't partied.

My next trip to the Reno area is coming up soon: March 11-13 & 17-19 and I'm looking forward to having some "fun" with the ladies at the Mustang Ranch.

The Hiking Guy

Jagged

Quote from: Little_Mel on Mar 04, 2015, 10:31 PM

I'm extremely flattered and I'll let you all know if I ever join the dark side :)   

Number 6. 
     6     Little MeL   

OOOoooppss ....  I should  have  put  2 & 2  together.
Since  I now knnow who  U  R  on the boards.  Sorry  about  that  Lil MeL

I will Chagne it.   Now that  Kassie  is  Back working  this  year... I  put  her down 4  #6

Number 6. 
     6     KASSIE   

Ironman

Quote from: Jagged on Mar 06, 2015, 05:02 AM

Number 6. 
     6     Little MeL   

I will Chagne it.   Now that  Kassie  is  Back working  this  year... I  put  her down 4  #6

Number 6. 
     6     KASSIE   

I wondered why my girl Kassie was not on your original list for the comming season.

Yes guys Kassie is mine!  She just doesn't know it. ;D ;D

Even if she does we have a open relationship so go for it Jagged same goes for any other interested would be clients.

Anyway now as for little Mel no clue what she looks like.   But if Jagged accidentally put her on his list she must be hot. ;)

Little_Mel

Quote from: Ironman on Mar 06, 2015, 04:38 PM
Quote from: Jagged on Mar 06, 2015, 05:02 AM

Number 6. 
     6     Little MeL   

Number 6. 
     6     KASSIE   

I wondered why my girl Kassie was not on your original list for the comming season.

Yes guys Kassie is mine!  She just doesn't know it. ;D ;D

Even if she does we have a open relationship so go for it Jagged same goes for any other interested would be clients.

Anyway now as for little Mel no clue what she looks like.   But if Jagged accidentally put her on his list she must be hot. ;)

The only way to know would be to let one of our ladies take you through the green door. I hide in the office.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Ironman

Maybe I have seen you several times.  Depends on how many years you have been the cashier there, and how late at night you work.

For all you know I painted that door Green. ;D ;D ;D  Not really But I have been behind the green door many times.   Were you there that night I think her name is Randy had to let me go behind the green door to change back into my under pants in one of your negotiation rooms because in my party with a certain brunette that is no longer at Mustang and retired from the business almost two years ago got my shorts all wet.   So I was hanging out in the bar commando style (Just my outside pants on while Randy dried my underwear in your dryer.  Once they was done drying Randy said I could use a Negotiation room to dress privately.  Several of the ladies in the bar that night was giving me some funny looks.  They were like where the hell does he think he is going, and why is he going behind the green door with Randy. ;D ;D ;D

After I was fully redressed I went back out to the bar for a few more hours before booking what was actually my 4th party with Kassie over a 364 day period.  I was not going to book another party that night after my dance with the retired brunette.  But Kassie had a way of getting my attention and putting me back in the mood.

Basically if I hung around that meant I still had a little money left.   Kassie was smart enough to know all she had to do with me was walk by smile and bend over a little and eventually I was good to go again.

Kassie actually thought she pulled a fast one on me she was experimenting with another hair color that night.  I was distracted when I first got there walked right past her in the hall.  I was focused on the now retired brunette so I only glanced over at her saw this pretty blond girl and thought she is hot, but I have other plans tonight this was before the underwear incident. ;D ;D ;D

Funny thing is the girl I was heading to the window with to officially book the party even said to me don't you know her too?

I am like :-\ :-\  Maybe I am not sure she looks like the type I normally go for obviously given the similar body type and over all look I was about to book with.  But I was focused more on the one i was with at the moment.  So I just said I don't think so  :-\ :-\ But she has the right look maybe I did.

It was not til after getting out of that party I was going into and the girl I was booking with had left for the night.  That Kassie made her move.

Basically what Kassie did was she stood across the room but but in just the right spot So that I could get a good look at her ass in those black yoga pants she was wearing that night you would not think High Heels and yoga pants would be a good combo, but Kassie makes it work. 8)

So anyway Kassie stands there and lingers so I get a good view of her ass and I am like wait a minuet :-\ :-\  Fuck! the other girl was right I do know that girl!!  So after confirming with Randy it was indeed Kassie.  I am like hello Kassie so nice to see you again. 8)  You tried to fool me by changing your hair color. ;D ;D
. behind.  So um yeah ladies um if we have danced before you can fool me by changing your hair color especially if I am distracted with another at the moment.  But if you stand in front of me and give me a good view of your ass I is going to put 2 and 2 together at some point. 8)

Anyway Mel if you have been there for a few years and had worked a few late nights odds are high we actually have crossed paths at least once I just did not know it.   Especially if I was focused on the one I was about to book with.

But by all means feel free to show me your behind and I can tell ya for sure rather or not we ever crossed paths or not. ;D ;D ;D

Cobia

Ironman if you had meet Mel I think you would remember her...she is sexy !!!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.