Wonderful Night with Lovely Latina!

Started by Geyser Soze, Feb 04, 2017, 04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geyser Soze

This is going to be too detailed for some, but when its great its great! It was first night of convention in Reno, the 3rd week of January, 8) so I decided to drive over and check out the Mustang, having read multiple reviews and forums. I'd been to multiple "Strip Clubs" while attending conventions, and have had dozens of partners and also two girls/one guy-me!...whom I all respect and still adore...but had never "paid for it". And I could have afforded it, but "paying for it" was now on my bucket list-for the experience-so I chose the Mustang while at a recent convention in Reno.
Never paid, ever.
Walked in, ordered a beer, and Latina sat down and we chatted while I offered her a drink. I knew what I wanted, even though this was my FIRST trip to a legal brothel. Latina was poured into her jeans, her lace top enhanced the view of her ample breasts. We talked business as to what "services" I and she might enjoy. She answered my "what about this, what about that" questions directly, clearly, and with deep dark eyes and a big smile, with no pressure at all. Strangely, I wasn't nervous, and I had my list of questions to get answered, direct yet respectful and polite. It was as though she just wanted to make sure I was informed of what MIGHT happen...
So we were into the negotiation room...having a drink and, again, no pressure and the price was agreeable to both of us. After a multitude of more questions by me, which she answered clearly, my " d__k check" passed her careful inspection. Soon into her room, we were both shed of clothes, and my God, her smooth skin, shaved landing strip, lack of tattoos (not into multiple-the female body good enough without...) long brown hair, slim waist, her tight buns and large breasts only added to her big brown eyes and huge smile. I was almost dizzy as I watched this naked angel-not just beautiful body but eyes and smile to match-lead me into a mutual hot shower as we explored each other's body with soapy hands.
Toweled off, then again as we stood by the bed, my "geyser" was harder than ever as we fell into bed. Before I could decide what "act" to start with, as we joked and talked, she simultaneously had me on my back, expertly unrolled a condom to cover me, and licked and sucked me while smiling and looking deep into my eyes. I was in heaven as her lips and tongue sucked my cock, while she lie first on my left, then between my legs...oh what oral talents...it was, yes safely with a condom, but oh what an indescribable sucking of my hardness. After 10 or so minutes of cocksucking, she asked if I wanted to make love to her, and in a second she was on HER back as I had my way driving in and out of her warm and wet vagina...taking the lead not to be too rough...as we constantly commented how much fun each of us were having...her legs first over my shoulders as I slid in/out of her wetness, then her legs wrapped around my waist...I couldn't believe how good she was..how deep and tight she was...and I finally came as my dear sweet Latina kept on "Go ahead, deeper and faster". I was making sure not to be rough, as I wanted her to enjoy it at least half as much as I was enjoying it. As I started to explode inside of her, she expertly encircled the shaft of my cock, making sure the condom didn't slip off. What a talented professional!
Off with the condom, she cleaned me off, and we picked up our drinks for a few minutes and talked and "visited". The full deal-shower, primo fellatio, then perfect missionary as I sucked her nipples and we hungrily kissed. Too good for words.
After some chatting and mutual massage-I LOVE to massage a woman to show her how much I appreciate the experience-she was on her stomach and I gave her a back/butt/legs massage..visual and tactile stimulation for me...and she truly seemed to enjoy it...then I was back on my back...as she lie next to me...me sucking again those wonderful breasts...her with the lube manually stroking as I got rock hard again...then she asked if I was ready to enter her from behind..and off to the races again as she got on her knees and offered her perfect ass and vagina. Kneeling behind her with a fresh and expertly placed condom by my sweet Latina...the mirrored walls now became evident (I guess I didn't notice them before because I was distracted by this perfect body next to me!)...as I slid my hardness into her and we enjoyed more of the intense intercourse...but I was able to watch my reaction and her facial expressions as we "doggy-styled" for what seemed like forever, until I came again, spent and happily exhausted. Again, expert clasping at the point of explosion, being cleaned off, then another warm shower as I had fun sucking nipples and squeezing her buns! Back to bed for a little more talk and my massaging her, finishing our drinks, then we bid our goodbyes as she led me to the exit. I could barely believe an hour and twenty minutes had passed-in sexual heaven!
What more could I ask for? I got more than what I came for (no pun intended) from a gorgeous "courtesan", and I will truly and definitely be back to visit this talented lady who knows how to party and turn you every way but loose! Life is short, so speak directly and outline clearly what you want, and once agreed, surprise your "courtesan" with your performance; maybe a massage or two or three, between "acts", and shower her with well-deserved compliments. A bonafide sexual gym workout more than worth the time and money spent!
Til we meet again, my lovely Latina!
Your newest admirer  :)
"Geyser Soze" (Another pun-from the movie The Usual Suspects)
Geysor Soze aka "One of the Usual Suspects".