News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Tori's Charms

Started by Just Sayin, Dec 08, 2018, 11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Sayin

I often think of all the nice things that could be said of Tori's many charms, but don't because they've been said so many times, by so many others that are smitten with her, just as I am. Well, maybe not quite the same. I've got a really bad case of it. I admitted to her that I have purposely avoided her at times. I probably should have kept that to myself. I have to. One look into those eyes and I loose my mind. An hour after a great Party with Tori last year, I was approached by another beautiful woman wanting to have a two girl party. I told her that I had already partied and was good for the night. Then, when I heard the words "me and Tori", once again, I lost my mind. The last two times I went in with intentions of seeing Tori, she was taken before I could get to her, so I made an appointment to see her last Sunday. I expected it to be exactly like the last time, thinking it couldn't possibly be any better. I was wrong. My time with her seemed surreal. I don't want next time to be better. I just want another, just like the last one.
     Tori, you're such a beautiful person inside and out. Looking forward to February. After all, it's your BIRTHDAY !  All MONTH !!!!!

Tori

Thank you so much for your sweet words. It's always nice spending time with you. You're very kind and thoughtful and I appreciate the gifts. I'll always remember you and I hope we can have many more good parties together. I definitely would love to see you during my birthday month!