News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Rachel Varga

Started by Big Cat, Dec 15, 2018, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Cat

Just finished another party with Rachel.  She is such a pleasure to be with!  There was some confusion about what room we were going to use and we made a number of trips up and down the hallways and she apologized each time. I didn't have it in me to tell her that from my point of view which was behind her in that short black dress that I would have perfered to make several more trips.

What I find most amazing about Rachel is how "All In" she can be during the party. She was with me 100 percent to the point that she could have been a long time girl friend who knew all my tendencies.
I have with past ladies gotten nervous before and sometimes during a party but Rachel has the ability to make that all go away.  She truly wants her clients to enjoy their time with her and it shows. I can honestly say that each party with her has gotten better!!

If you encounter Rachel on the floor understand that she can be quiet and very nonchalant. I hate to admit that I passed on her several times in favor of a more aggressive type lady. What a mistake!!
If you are considering a party with Rachel and I highly recommend it talk to her, treat her with understanding and respect and your experience with her behind the door will be amazing!!

Cobia

Good report Big Cat.

Rachel is a very sexy Lady and fun to be around.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

MrTShirt

Quote from: Big Cat on Dec 15, 2018, 10:37 PM
...I didn't have it in me to tell her that from my point of view which was behind her in that short black dress that I would have perfered to make several more trips...
Note to self:  Let Rachel always lead the way.   :P

1Bytetoomany

Yes, Rachel's "All In" is truly amazing. Once you experience a party with her, you'll be back.
She keeps me coming back!

RachelVarga

Thank you Big Cat for the review and Cobia, Chuckar, MrTshirt, and 1bytetoomany for the kind words.

I am not aggressive on the floor because I think it turns people off. It may get more parties short term but probably not long term. Every girl has a way that works for her though.

"All in" I like that. If I negotiate and party with someone it is because I liked them. I never party with someone that I don't like for two reasons. Why would I let someone I not like have sex with me? For me, that would be degrading.

As long as I stick with my rule of only partying with a client I find to be a nice person or cool or something, then I go all in because I enjoy being with them. Naturally if we party again it's better, not because I hold back the first time, but it's because the more you know someone the closer you will be naturally.

I get asked a lot about how I have so many repeats and it's simple. I care about people and I am naturally affectionate. This is just part of me and I don't think a girl can fake that. Maybe a little but if you don't like people they will know.

So if I have partied with you then all my attention was put on you. It's a moment in time away from the world enjoying each other and making each other happy.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Jasper

You speak so beautifully Rachel! Wow, I need to read more of your posts! 😋
#sotrue

XxxJasper

BigBankA7D

Quote from: 1Bytetoomany on Dec 16, 2018, 06:29 AM
Yes, Rachel's "All In" is truly amazing. Once you experience a party with her, you'll be back.
That's what I also like to call "Once you go Rachel you don't go back"

SixT9er

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Dec 27, 2018, 03:01 AM
Quote from: 1Bytetoomany on Dec 16, 2018, 06:29 AM
That's what I also like to call "Once you go Rachel you don't go back"
I have to agree. Rachel's "all in" approach is what sets her apart from every other Lady I've been with in the houses. It's her secret weapon that isn't so secret anymore!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

BigBankA7D

I'm hoping for a 2 girl with her and jasper someday hopefully the stars will align  ;D

Jasper

WE ARE READY FOR YOU HANDSOME!!!!  8)

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Jasper on Dec 30, 2018, 12:22 AM
WE ARE READY FOR YOU HANDSOME!!!!  8)
I think you two are trying to get me to show up early instead of waiting until August 🤨

Jasper

We are so ready for you to make an early trip!

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Jasper on Jan 01, 2019, 07:37 PM
We are so ready for you to make an early trip!
Wish I could but you two beautiful ladies are going to have to wait some more plenty of me to go around so no worries 😁

FumbleNutts

Very nice, Big Cat! Rachel's a heck of a lady, and a heck of a party  :) Hope I get another opportunity to party with her again  ;)
It's 2,000 miles to Nevada, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!     
Follow on Twitter: @FumbleNutts