My time with Kitti Minx

Started by Duran_Rivers, Apr 09, 2019, 04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duran_Rivers

As a word of warning,  I am not the most erudite individual when it comes to my writing. So as you read this I ask that you please forgive me as I trip and stumble over my own words.

On Sunday April 7th, I had the good fortune to spend time with the Courtesan named Kiti Minx. This was actually our third meeting. I had two previous Soft Meeting with her to see if we would be a good match for one another.  While the physical part of our time together was very much enjoyable, the best part for me was actully all the time we spent talking. For me personally, spending time with a courtesan is not just about the rumpy-bumpy parts (don't get me wrong I do enjoy that part  ;D).  It was just so nice to have someone to talk with on a number of topics ranging from pop-culture to poltics, and even our favorite sea mammals and the need to preserve them.

Another wonderful thing about Kiti was her patience with me. I tend be incerdibly neurotic and anxious in social situations. Being with a courtesan who understands that on multiple levels is incredible. So there was no rushing to get things statred and we were abel to take things at a leisurely pace.

So there is my review. I hope someone will find it of use. I apologise for it not being more dynamic.

Oh and one last thing. Kitti has a bit of cult following. Trust me when I say that this cult was not if her doing. They sort created them selves. Nerds and geeks can be like that sometimes. So you might want to be extra nice to Kitti Minix, or the Cult Minx will drown you in a sea of Mountain Dew and Doritos.
With respect,
Duran Rivers

KittiMinx

Thank you so much. I had an amazing time with you too! Come back and visit me anytime. <3

KittiMinx

Also do not fear the Kitti Cult. They like y'all. LOL

Cobia

Great report Duran_Rivers.

Yeas, Kitti is a beautiful sexy lady....... first class all the way.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SkeletonHunter96

Agreed amazing review you are a very lucky guy to meet such an amazing lady  :)

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: SkeletonHunter96 on Apr 09, 2019, 11:09 AM

I can also vouch (as Kitti's friend and colleague) that she is one in a million, and can truly get along with just about anyone. She's very soft spoken and sweet and just has a way of putting you at ease :)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 09, 2019, 08:48 AM
Also do not fear the Kitti Cult. They like y'all. LOL

They're not to be feared, they're awesome, they just love Kitti so they stand up for her if anyone chooses to bad mouth her without cause ;)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

clevelandbrowns01

Well stated - Duran Rivers.   Another happy MR customer.   I think it's awesome that Kitti showed you such a good time.  Thank you for posting the review.

KittiMinx

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Apr 09, 2019, 01:38 PM
Quote from: SkeletonHunter96 on Apr 09, 2019, 11:09 AM

I can also vouch (as Kitti's friend and colleague) that she is one in a million, and can truly get along with just about anyone. She's very soft spoken and sweet and just has a way of putting you at ease :)

You're pretty incredible yourself, Miss Starr <3