Kitti Minx - One of the Most Memorable Party

Started by Inocrush, Apr 11, 2019, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inocrush

Kitti Minx was awesome! We had a great party (even though there were a few glitches along the way) over the weekend. When I arrived for our appointment, she came to meet me in a sheer see through sexy black laced lingerie. We had a chance to first talk in the bar getting to know one another before negotiations. Negotiations was super easy and she made me feel at ease throughout the process.

Our party was in the Italian Room which was awesome, and highly recommended and also her favorite room. The party was fun and tried stuff I have never done before. If you like BJ's, she is highly recommended! Like I said before, there was a small glitch in the party that neither one of us had control over, and I still had one of the best parties! She was very accommodating and made an effort to ensure an awesome party. She made the experience special and definitely will be one of my most memorable brothel experience!

I definitely plan on a future party next time I'm in Reno. (We have unfinished business!) Hopefully she will be on tour!

KittiMinx

I'll hold you to that! I had a lovely time with you and really enjoyed our party as well. So glad you enjoyed yourself!