News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

sexy Saige

Started by Worry2much, Jan 26, 2019, 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Worry2much

My first visit to a brothel was Thursday evening. I asked for a line-up of ladies with all natural bodies. I chose Saige and we were partying before long. Saige has a firm, voluptuous, all-natural body with large breasts. Her skin is soft and smooth and clear. She had little or no make-up on and didn't need it. I love it when women are gorgeous without make-up.

Saige was also easygoing and understanding which was important because I'm inexperienced and socially awkward. I had the time of my life and I'm already saving for my next trip.

SixT9er

Glad you had a Great time. I haven't met Saige but have seen her in the bar, a very pretty Lady!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Quote from: Worry2much on Jan 26, 2019, 10:37 PM
My first visit to a brothel was Thursday evening. I asked for a line-up of ladies with all natural bodies. I chose Saige and we were partying before long. Saige has a firm, voluptuous, all-natural body with large breasts. Her skin is soft and smooth and clear. She had little or no make-up on and didn't need it. I love it when women are gorgeous without make-up.

Saige was also easygoing and understanding which was important because I'm inexperienced and socially awkward. I had the time of my life and I'm already saving for my next trip.

Good report.  I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Saige either....yet.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ember

I'm so glad you had a fabulous time! Saige is amazing and I'm very glad to have her in my life! She's so much fun and soooooooo nice! I love her lol!

Ember

And you two, Cobia and SixT9er, need to come and meet her!!!!!

SixT9er

Quote from: Ember on Jan 27, 2019, 12:01 AM
Ember, not to hijack the thread but you and I met I believe it was your first or second week. You are a very nice sexy young Lady!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ember

Quote from: SixT9er on Jan 27, 2019, 12:17 AM
Ember, not to hijack the thread but you and I met I believe it was your first or second week. You are a very nice sexy young Lady!

Lol thank you! I believe we did meet but I'm terrible with names so I'll remember your face before I remember your name unfortunately...

Cobia

Thanks for the invite.  Might just take you up on that.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

clevelandbrowns01

Worry 2 much,

Thanks for posting the report. I'm glad you had fun. You're gutsier than you think. I would not have courage to call for lineup like that. Sounds like another very satisfied customer of the MR which again proves Rachel Varga's point of, "Once you've been rocked by a Mustang girl there is no going anywhere else!"

Big Cat

I have talked to Saige several times and she is a very nice person. She has cut her hair since her online photos and it is a very good look for her. With a pair of glasses and the right outfit she is the definition of a super hot, sexy, sultry librarian with great curves and a slight attitude to go with it!!