My Sixth Experience(s) - Jade Capri (the second party)

Started by dreamscometrue, Jul 24, 2016, 02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamscometrue

I get back and buzzed in twice. The lady at the door asked me if I had been there and I told her that I had been there a couple hours ago. She looked at me and then her eyes got big. She remembered me as the guy with long hair. Then there was the lady working behind at the counter of the bar and she couldn't believe it either. They were both dotting on me when all of a sudden who should walk of the door of the kitchen...Miss Jade Capri. She took one look at me and could not believe her eyes. And then she smiled...that beautiful smile. Two hours ago she was playing with two feet of hair of the bald that was standing before her. She gave me a great big hug and took me back to her room. We talked about what we were going to do for dinner. We talked about and agreed on this one restaurant. I was going to get a spicy chicken sandwich (yes, I love love love spicy chicken sandwiches) and she was going to get a grill chicken with avocado. She called in the order and while she was calling in the order, a friend of Jade's came by and said hi. She and I looked at each other like we knew each other but couldn't figure out from where. Jade had mentioned ghost and then it clicked for her. She knew I was the guy who did the paranormal investigations. And then I realized who she was, only I knew her from a previous name three years ago. She was a part of the investigation when a bunch of us went from room to room there searching for ghosts. We hugged and then it was time for me to go and get the food. By that time, traffic had gotten heavy and I waited a little while just to get out of the road and waited a little to turn into the parking lot of the restaurant. When I got there, I sat down at the bar and sat there for about two before a lady came out with the food and sought me out. Jade had to have described me to her. I got the food and headed back. I went inside and Jade was already waiting for me and asked me if I wanted to eat outside. Sure, why not? Jade picked up a drink, I don't know what it was and I got a Sprite and we went outside. I know we sat out for at least a half hour, maybe even 45 minutes. We were talking about a lot of things going on with our lives and our respective past. I know a lot of things that happened in my past that I told her about had to have made me look like a bad guy, even though the circumstances couldn't exactly help themselves. She also asked me about why I was single and I had told her about never noticing girls noticing me. It's odd how I am normally an extremely observant person, I never notice whenever a girl checks me out. I still say they are not but other people say otherwise. I still don't see it. Not me. Anyway, we also talked about my sense of humor. She was also asking me personal questions and was telling me about some aspects of her live. Despite all this talking, I still would love to get to know her even more. There is this beautiful soul inside her that I want to unlock. So we were sitting out there eating and it's getting really cold and I have a fresh bald head. I buzzed out the gate to get my jacket. I offered Jade my second jacket but she was wearing a robe that she said was keeping her really warm. Meanwhile, even with my jacket I was still cold. I don't get it...she wasn't even shivering. I guess the rumor really is true...she is hot. So we got done eating and headed back inside and chatted for a while. I don't know, a good while...an hour? Her hands were real cold so I gave her the gloves that were in my jacket. We stayed there until these kids buzzed in and it seemed like the girls knew the type. Jade and I retreated to the hallway and another girl told me what kids like them do from time to time. I was disgusted. I wanted to go show them kids how to respect a lady no matter what profession she is in. But cooler heads prevailed and Jade and I went back to her room. What followed was again that perfect party. There are so many things I could say that happened in this party but to elaborate it would just cheapen the experience for me. This is something that will forever stay with me and her, something that will forever stay in this memory of mine, something that will stay embedded into my heart for the rest of my life. Everything was and still is picture perfect. And again just like in the first party, I saw this look in her that confused the hell out of me. That look in her eyes took me completely by surprise. But as in first time around, that moment of clarity hit me again. Having never had it ever in my life...I had it twice in the same week. These two parties that I had with her were easily the two best parties I have ever had. As of writing this, I can still feel everything, taste everything, smell everything, hear anything, remember all the words said. It's all still playing deep inside my head. But unfortunately, nothing good can last forever...nothing. And it was time that I make my leave. I whispered something to her ear as I realized I had to go. Otherwise, I would not have left at all. So we went out to the parlor and stood there and talked for a few minutes more, embracing each other. I swear, that hug and other things will stay with me always. I had told her earlier that I wouldn't be back in town for three years because of my bowling tournament. After tonight, I knew there was no way in hell I was going to wait three years. I'm not even going to wait one year. I WILL be back. I went out to the car and sat there for a couple minutes just taking everything in, everything that had happened that night, everything that had happened Monday night. The scope of it all...words cannot describe. Again, there are no words beautiful enough to describe Jade, to describe her soul, those eyes, that smile. As a writer, even I have a very hard time trying to find the words. There is a reason she wins Lover Of The Week, Lover Of The Month, and Lover Of The Year...but to me, she is now Lover Of A Lifetime. I looked up out my front window and I see perhaps the most beautiful thing I have ever seen...Jade was standing outside to see me off and giving my the most beautiful goodbye I've ever gotten. I couldn't believe it. I almost got out of my car to rejoin her. I wanted to. I should have. But alas, I had to go and get ready to leave for home. And with a tear in my heart, I left.

dreamscometrue

in most cases, the sequel never measures up to the original movie....but this one did...I'm ready to see how the rest of the film series turn out

dreamscometrue

Quote from: Jade Capri on Aug 10, 2016, 05:00 PM
Quote from: dreamscometrue on Jul 28, 2016, 01:10 AM
in most cases, the sequel never measures up to the original movie....but this one did...I'm ready to see how the rest of the film series turn out
That is how I feel about movies too. I am happy we did make our just as memorable :)

Oh did we ever. Each movie just kept getting better and better. I can't wait to see what happens next.