News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

A big THANK YOU

Started by shooter, Jul 24, 2016, 10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shooter

To Lance, Donnie, Tara, Jennifer, Little Mel, the chef's, the bartenders, and everyone else for the great rooms, food, ladies, and fun times this past week.  Looking forward to next year.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Just Tom

Quote from: shooter on Jul 24, 2016, 10:18 PM
To Lance, Donnie, Tara, Jennifer, Little Mel, the chef's, the bartenders, and everyone else for the great rooms, food, ladies, and fun times this past week.  Looking forward to next year.

what Shooter said, in triplicate...

Thanks Gang i had a great time, see you again soon
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Goldie

Yes. What they said. Everything you did was amazing. Very gracious, very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Goldie

firefighter

Quote from: Just Tom on Jul 25, 2016, 12:33 AM
Quote from: shooter on Jul 24, 2016, 10:18 PM

what Shooter said, in triplicate...

Thanks Gang i had a great time, see you again soon
Quote from: Goldie on Jul 25, 2016, 04:55 AM
Yes. What they said. Everything you did was amazing. Very gracious, very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Goldie

Yes, thank you everyone at Mustang Ranch!  You're too good to us!  Thank you once again!
NRA Benefactor Member

dreamscometrue

Quote from: Jade Capri on Jul 26, 2016, 04:43 AM
They did an excellent job. Everything was so awesome. Way more than I ever expected. It's nice to see how the staff treat clients and ladies here.

I know I wasn't there for CWMC but was two weeks later...but in any case, the staff there from the ladies in the office to the bartender to the gal who showed me to the suite, I think she was on the security staff (?), treated me so well the entire time I was there.