Awesome time with Tori

Started by shutterbug, Apr 13, 2018, 07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shutterbug

Finally got to have some party time with Tori, and I have to say, she's something special.

I had previously had a couple of brief conversations with her, and got a really good vibe. So on this visit, I planned to get to know her a lot better to see where things went. Fortunately, despite coming across as a little shy, she's really great at carrying on a conversation and is willing to take the time to make a connection, rather then trying to hurry up and "go back and talk".  I should warn, however, that it can be a little difficult to stay fully engaged in the conversation. She is just so damn beautiful and sexy, that a few times I found my train of thought running off the tracks.

Somehow I managed to pay attention enough to know that I wanted to party with her. So off we went. And man, what a great time! Physically, she got my motor going right away. Then she proceeded to give me the perfect slow, sensual experience that I was hoping for. Afterwards, all I could think was, damn - I've got to have me some more of that.

Thanks, Tori, for a great experience.  Can't wait to do it again.

Tori

Thank you so much for the sweet words. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together. Your slow sensual touch was amazing and just what I needed to start my trip off on a good note. You were worth the wait :)